SiouxSports.com Forum

Boston!

Fedorov

With all the shake up within the FB program there is still a big hockey series this weekend...at a minimum this team needs a split.

Any word if OD is able to play or if Mark Mac sits?

We should have an update after the Press Conference this afternoon.

With all the shake up within the FB program there is still a big hockey series this weekend...at a minimum this team needs a split.

Any word if OD is able to play or if Mark Mac sits?

Oxbow6, shouldn't you be busy studying the Packers playbook for this weekend's game? I thought you were named starting QB?

Oxbow6, shouldn't you be busy studying the Packers playbook for this weekend's game? I thought you were named starting QB?

Doesn't even seem like Vikings/Packers week at our house...flag still waving off the front of the house but my kids won't even wear their #52 jerseys to school as they know the Packers right now are on par with the Vikings. My 8 year old daughter said if they lose to this weekend it will be "embarrassing"...to which I responded under my breath one team is just going suck worse than the other enough and lose.

Cue gfhockey..."Fire Mike"!!

Doesn't even seem like Vikings/Packers week at our house...flag still waving off the front of the house but my kids won't even wear their #52 jerseys to school as they know the Packers right now are on par with the Vikings. My 8 year old daughter said if they lose to this weekend it will be "embarrassing"...to which I responded under my breath one team is just going suck worse than the other enough and lose.

what a packers fan wouldn't give for josh mccown right now :D

I went to a sports bar in River Falls on Sunday around 2:00 pm thinking "wait a second, it's game-day, this is a big mistake - it'll be PACKED (pun intended)." I walked in and could practically hear crickets chirping.

What's the deal with OD?

Rodwell is out for just poor/dumb play from last Saturday.

Would think they would Mattson up to wing...good hands and offensively skilled.

I doubt if they are short forwards, Rodwell is being benched, especially announcing it this early in the week. Panzarella playing at forward seems very odd to me.

I doubt if they are short forwards, Rodwell is being benched, especially announcing it this early in the week. Panzarella playing at forward seems very odd to me.

I would agree, why bring OD, MarkMac and St. Clair all on the trip even if they aren't going to play and leave Rodwell at home. Unless he was given a code red earlier this week and is in really too tough of shape to go.

I would agree, why bring OD, MarkMac and St. Clair all on the trip even if they aren't going to play and leave Rodwell at home. Unless he was given a code red earlier this week and is in really too tough of shape to go.

I don't think that's the case. Maybe only a certain number of players are allowed to travel. If you can bring more than are healthy enough to play (but not everyone), I would at least reward the ones who consistently made the line-up before their injuries by bringing them. Rodwell didn't make the line-up when healthy; I wouldn't expect him to make the trip if injured. At least the other three players mentioned here were in the line-up before they were sidelined by injuries.

I don't think that's the case. Maybe only a certain number of players are allowed to travel. If you can bring more than are healthy enough to play (but not everyone), I would at least reward the ones who consistently made the line-up before their injuries by bringing them. Rodwell didn't make the line-up when healthy; I wouldn't expect him to make the trip if injured. At least the other three players mentioned here were in the line-up before they were sidelined by injuries.

There is a limit on players that are allowed to travel. I just don't know the exact number.

Money really should not matter if you are chartering though so that is ot it. I always thought there was a travel limit for some reason.

Very excited for this weekend! We have three sitting in 105 both nights.

Thanks for the insight ecj, We will probably check out at least a couple of the places you suggested. Are we going to see T's Pub (BU bar) turn green?

Are there any other establishments that people are planning on hitting up over the weekend near the arena?

I pop in now and then. I hope you are keeping this place in line! I have been able to follow the games when they put them on Fox College Sports. Unfortunately that hasn't really happened this season.

It has been a long time. I was beginning to think you and PCM were the same person!