SiouxSports.com Forum

Boston!

Fedorov

Short drive this time for you. How is the dog doing in it's new home?

Great! At the moment she's at the window freaking out because she can hear geese flying by outside. She's definitely a hunting dog, through and through!

Thankfully, only about 6 hours each way this time!

ND transplant living in the Boston area here. I've assembled a local group of 9 for Friday's game. They're all new to UND hockey, but I told them I'm buying drinks beforehand for anyone wearing green. :] Most were happy to oblige, especially the Northeastern alumni who can't stand the Terriers. So we should have a good-sized crew in the 2nd/3rd rows of section 110. I'm also going on Saturday.

For those new to town, T. Anthony's Pizza and T's Pub are the main meetup spots near Agganis.

Safe travels!

ND transplant living in the Boston area here. I've assembled a local group of 9 for Friday's game. They're all new to UND hockey, but I told them I'm buying drinks beforehand for anyone wearing green. :] Most were happy to oblige, especially the Northeastern alumni who can't stand the Terriers. So we should have a good-sized crew in the 2nd/3rd rows of section 110. I'm also going on Saturday.

For those new to town, T. Anthony's Pizza and T's Pub are the main meetup spots near Agganis.

Safe travels!

First trip to Boston. I got tickets from the Ralph ticket office and they look like good seats.

Looking for a place to maybe meet Sioux fans....

I pop in now and then. I hope you are keeping this place in line! I have been able to follow the games when they put them on Fox College Sports. Unfortunately that hasn't really happened this season.

Ha! You should come back more often. :)

Is that for UND fans or BU fans?

I will be in section 104 both nights. I didn't know where to select when I bought them.

I've actually never been to either, but I know they're the 2 main Terrier fan traditions on game days. I talked with a BU alum today who said that Sunset Cantina (across Comm Ave from Agganis) might be a better option if UND fans wanted to congregate for drinks. T's is definitely "The BU pub". I'm going to have BU and UND fans in my party, and several of us have Friday off so we'll probably be out early and stopping at all of the above.