SiouxSports.com Forum

Boston!

Fedorov

15 degrees and blowing snow. Direct TV said can't install a dish on a day like this. Asked them to hook me up with an installer that is a Fighting Sioux fan. You know the rest of the story...guy is on the roof as I type... installing the dish. I think I will ask the guy to stick around and watch the game tonight. Go Sioux!

Where are you located? Sounds like my weather.

15 degrees and blowing snow. Direct TV said can't install a dish on a day like this. Asked them to hook me up with an installer that is a Fighting Sioux fan. You know the rest of the story...guy is on the roof as I type... installing the dish. I think I will ask the guy to stick around and watch the game tonight. Go Sioux!

Buy him a 6 pack.

For all the complaining everyone's done (myself included) about Midco since they started televising hockey, I would like to commend them for picking up these away games. I think their broadcast has improved greatly this year. After watching other teams telecasts and announcers via live streaming I think we better not bitch too much. (Except for "Get On Your Feet" :crazy:)

You got that right. Even out internet boradcasts are superior to others and their play by play. Miami's was terrible and we all know how bad CC's is.

Awesome UND fan turnout at the game last night. We nearly had a whole section behind the team and still more green jerseys scattered in every corner of the place.

I was at T's before the game and met a lot of nice Sioux fans from ND and New England alike. I never made it over to Sunset Cantina -- how was the crowd over there?

I guess that was a weekend of Sioux hockey. I didn't see the high flying offense that I'm used to with Sioux teams. I also didn't see any of the physical defenseman that I remember always having at least one of. Either way, the downfall of college hockey continues to be officiating. That was just a joke both nights, and they weren't even the same officials. Even the BU fans arround us were talking about how bad the officiating was and often is for them. Obviously I will continue to follow the games if they start showing them on Fox College again, but the weekend was disappointing on two fronts.