SiouxSports.com Forum

tUMD @ UND - You should have hired Sandelin...

Biddco

Really? Cali chain. Make burgers, fries and shakes...that's it.

Be ready to shower after eating Five Guys...super greasy!

There's an In N Out in Fargo? I went to a place called In N Out back in Columbus in '05...it was right next door to the Platinum Fox...don't recall them serving burgers though. :lol:

And yet you rate Five Guys AHEAD of Smashburger?

There's an In N Out in Fargo? I went to a place called In N Out back in Columbus in '05...it was right next door to the Platinum Fox...don't recall them serving burgers though. :lol:

And yet you rate Five Guys AHEAD of Smashburger?

Not in Fargo...you need to travel more.

After my meal at Smashburger, my BP was 240/120 due to all the salt. Almost stroked out! Easier to shower than rush to the ER.

Platinum Fox...hmmmmmmm. :love:

Not in Fargo...you need to travel more.

After my meal at Smashburger, my BP was 240/120 due to all the salt. Almost stroked out! Easier to shower than rush to the ER.

Platinum Fox...hmmmmmmm. :love:

I do need to get out more. My last vacation was to Richfield.

Hard to believe the Platinum Fox stories are almost 9 years old now...great times. Paging LadyDy...

Speedway makes a mean burger. It's not fast food though.

Speedway counts. Monster Burgers at the Kegs use to be really good. I always liked a fresh burger cooked on an old cast iron grill. Those stainless steel ones just don't seem to cut it. But then who could ever forget the steak sandwich with mushroom sauce (think canned Campbell's soup) at the Grand Forks A&W years ago. The Larimore Dairy Bar, or whatever they call it, makes really good burgers.

Wow. No mention of JLBeers burgers? Not really "fast food" either tho.

They are better than Culvers, Smashburger, HiHo and 5 guys I think.

Also in Fargo, West Fargo, Moorhead, and Grand Forks.

But it is a bar, so must use take-out for kids. But you get a beer with the burger like at HiHo.

In-and-Out once in San Diego was good, but not like JLB.

Haven't had the rest.

• Upvote 1

Have you ever tried the Met Burger at Mettlers in Mankato. Best burger in Mankato along with the entertainment! :devil:

LOL...last time I was at Mettler's (I think maybe 2004 or 2005 when the Zach Parise-led Sioux got swept there), I spent all my money and didn't have any left to pay for a burger. :lol:

best coffee in town is darcys.

They use to have great pancakes when Darcy Fonder still owned it. Do you know how they are now? Best hot beef sandwiches and pancakes use to be at Miller's Cafe in the old Miller's grocery store where Blockbuster is soon no longer to be at. That place was great. You never knew who you were going to eat with there. You just sat at an open seat in a booth when they were busy with whoever was already sitting there.