SiouxSports.com Forum

tUMD @ UND - You should have hired Sandelin...

Biddco

1983 Black Devils...Teddy Uecker and Bill Butterfield...great team.

That year was my 1st B tournament I went to...Teddy was my hero. Us 5' nothing guys root for each other.

Another Jeopardy question... All time ND HS boys BB scorers for a $1000 Alex...

#2 all time behind the deaf kid, a New Town Eagle alum and is my uncle?

You forgot the hot beef sandwiches. :lol:

Seriously though...all time best at Trapper's in Belfield. Get it with fries and gravey...it"s soooo money!!! Mafia has my back on this one.

Continuing to digress, but that's the winding track of this thread, who else was a 1 am weekend regular at the old Big Sioux for their fries and gravey?

Seriously though...all time best at Trapper's in Belfield. Get it with fries and gravey...it"s soooo money!!! Mafia has my back on this one.

Continuing to digress, but that's the winding track of this thread, who else was a 1 am weekend regular at the old Big Sioux for their fries and gravey?

The old Big Sioux when it was the Tomahawk Cafe when the Kukluks ran it with Moose and Tiger in the kitchen. Now you make me want to drive to Belfield. You are referring to the late 70's early 80's right?

LOL...Demke. Goofy looking kid but could shoot it. BTW that was year we played Oak Grove w Hanson who went to Valpo. Biggest trash talker ever...glad we beat his a**!

Renville from Watford. He killed us in the opener.

Lance Renville! That cat was hotter than a pistol in that whole tournament.