SiouxSports.com Forum

tUMD @ UND - You should have hired Sandelin...

Biddco

tUMD visits UND this upcoming weekend and UND is coming being swept at home by SCSU (such a rare occurrence!). Looks like a typical UND team...starts off .500 or above and then finds its stride in the second half.

UMD had the previous weekend off and split at tOSU the weekend before. UMD usually plays badly against UND in Grand Forks but I am hoping they come out with a split.

I was going to make the trip but when I heard Tim Horton's wouldn't be completed until Decemberish, I decided I'd wait (it's not a Tim Hortons without a maple glazed doughnut ;)). And yes I know about the one at the Ralph but they do not have mapled glazed dougnuts!

Go Dogs!

We've got a HUGE weekend at the Ralph coming up and we're talking about Tim Hortons and Dunkin Donuts?

Gosh I love siouxsports.com...... :lol:

I'm going to copy Oxbow's football approach. Early week prediction.

Split: UND 3 UMD 1...........UMD 4 UND 2

Just done with my 4th cup of DD dark roast....smooth!

No clue with this squad...right now I'm with Wilbur. Split.

We've got a HUGE weekend at the Ralph coming up and we're talking about Tim Hortons and Dunkin Donuts?

Well when GF gets Tim Hortons and its the closest one to MSP...its a big deal! It will be a place to go for dessert after some Red Pepper.

I think that is a very likely prediction. While UND usually gives UMD fits...this UND team is struggling and hopefully UMD can take advantage of that.

Dude, I love donuts. :)