SiouxSports.com Forum

tUMD @ UND - You should have hired Sandelin...

Biddco

They use to have great pancakes when Darcy Fonder still owned it. Do you know how they are now? Best hot beef sandwiches and pancakes use to be at Miller's Cafe in the old Miller's grocery store where Blockbuster is soon no longer to be at. That place was great. You never knew who you were going to eat with there. You just sat at an open seat in a booth when they were busy with whoever was already sitting there.

Millers used to be my hangover place - greasy and delicious

Whoa whoa whoa...why don't you go post that in a hockey thread somewhere? We are talking about burgers here...

I apologize for getting this thread off track...

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...Sickie's Garage in Fargo has the best variety of burgers. Better than JLBeers IMO.

I apologize for getting this thread off track...

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...Sickie's Garage in Fargo has the best variety of burgers. Better than JLBeers IMO.

Trapper's Kettle in Belfield > Sickie's Garage in Fargo.

Also, Nick Foles > Green Bay back-up QB's.

Trapper's Kettle in Belfield > Sickie's Garage in Fargo.

Also, Nick Foles > Green Bay back-up QB's.

The open hot beef sandwich at the Trapper's...awesome. Outside of that...meh.

Wilbur>Mafia>Oxbow>Any GB QB that doesn't have a fractured collarbone!!

And to get further off track...the Dairy Barn in Dickinson has the absolute best BBQs and the Big Boy in Bismarck...pizza burgers flying saucer style!! :love:

And I'll go 3-2 UND tonight. Rocco is due...

And to get further off track...the Dairy Barn in Dickinson has the absolute best BBQs...

I'd take Seneca Wallace over me...Wilbur's probably better than him though.

Nice Dairy Barn call, Oxbow6...I ate there a few weeks ago when I was back in my old stomping grounds. I miss the 1980's baseball and football helmet sundaes. Loved those!

The open hot beef sandwich at the Trapper's...awesome. Outside of that...meh.

And to get further off track...the Dairy Barn in Dickinson has the absolute best BBQs and the Big Boy in Bismarck...pizza burgers flying saucer style!! :love:

And I'll go 3-2 UND tonight. Rocco is due...

Sloppy Joe style BBQs?

Correct...been the same recipe since my dad was at Glen Ullin HS and DSU...and he turns 70 on Monday.

Ohmygosh...your dad went to Glen Ullin High School? Belfield vs Glen Ullin...Region 8 Championship Game...1986...the greatest game ever in Class B North Dakota boys basketball history!

Ohmygosh...your dad went to Glen Ullin High School?

Belfield vs Glen Ullin...Region 8 Championship Game...1986...the greatest game ever in Class B North Dakota boys basketball history!

4 of us from my HS played summer travel ball with that Glen Ullin team/group. Gerving was a flat out stud!! We made it to state that year but they were way better than us.

My mom is a Brickmaker.

4 of us from my HS played summer travel ball with that Glen Ullin team/group. Gerving was a flat out stud!! We made it to state that year but they were way better than us.

My mom is a Brickmaker.

Carringon, right? Glen Ullin may have been way better than the Cardinals that year...but they weren't better than the Belfield Bantams!

Hebron Brickmakers...great nickname.

Taylor Redbirds, Richardton Rebels, Reeder Rockets, Rhame Pirates, Almont Eagles, Scranton Miners, New England St Mary's Saints, Mott Cardinals, Regent Rangers, Golva Tigers, South Heart Eagles, Belfield Bantams...man, that SW corner of the state has been absolutely decimated by school closings and co-ops, hasn't it?

Carringon, right? Glen Ullin may have been way better than the Cardinals that year...but they weren't better than the Belfield Bantams!

Hebron Brickmakers...great nickname.

Taylor Redbirds, Richardton Rebels, Reeder Rockets, Rhame Pirates, Almont Eagles, Scranton Miners, New England St Mary's Saints, Mott Cardinals, Regent Rangers, Golva Tigers, South Heart Eagles, Belfield Bantams...man, that SW corner of the state has been absolutely decimated by school closings and co-ops, hasn't it?

Correct...CHS.

One magical night for BHS...shoot 80+% from the field to knock off the #1 team in Class B.?

Correct...CHS.

One magical night for BHS...shoot 80+% from the field to knock off the #1 team in Class B.?

Actually I think it was 75%. Belfield had been defeated by New England Public FOUR TIMES that season...and two nights before we beat Glen Ullin, we sat and watched the Tigers get absolutely run out of the gym by the Rattlers - they lost by 40. I still remember their center John Plaggemeyer crying as he left the court when Coach Sean Flaherty took the senior out of the game with a couple of minutes left. Funny thing was, not a single player on that BHS squad ever doubted that we weren't going to take down the Rattlers two nights later.

I'd take Seneca Wallace over me...Wilbur's probably better than him though.

Nice Dairy Barn call, Oxbow6...I ate there a few weeks ago when I was back in my old stomping grounds. I miss the 1980's baseball and football helmet sundaes. Loved those!

I still have a Cubs one I got in October of 1984(ahh what should have been :sad: )

Ohmygosh...your dad went to Glen Ullin High School? Belfield vs Glen Ullin...Region 8 Championship Game...1986...the greatest game ever in Class B North Dakota boys basketball history!

new england versus glen ullin region 8 1985, I was a 5th grader and I remember rushing the floor twice as the tigers downed the rattlers to earn their first trip to state in like 40 years.