SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UNO - Sunday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Thoughts on Sunday's game:

~Big game from Clark. Nice to have a senior step up and take charge.

~Schmaltz making strides. He had to be the guy after Simpson went down.

~Glad Hak figured Rocco and Drake had to play together.....but Mitch isn't the other wing.....heck no.

~I liked the ticked off physical Rocco. Almost took a five. But nice to see him play with an edge and be noticed other than the score sheet.

~Lots of guys stepped up. In a season of few positives, I'll take it and run with it.

I predicted a split this weekend, and they got it. Hope they get some bodies back next weekend.

~I liked the ticked off physical Rocco. Almost took a five. But nice to see him play with an edge and be noticed other than the score sheet.

Grimaldi is a team player, so he will give it everything, but I think he is also aware that he has to show he can handle the physical game for the next level. Can't say P Kane hits much, but Rocco knows he has to prove he can't be pushed aside.

Grimaldi is a team player, so he will give it everything, but I think he is also aware that he has to show he can handle the physical game for the next level. Can't say P Kane hits much, but Rocco knows he has to prove he can't be pushed aside.

PKane also was on his second 70 pt NHL season at the same age Rocco is now...sorta doesn't need to hit...