SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. EWU...predictions, thoughts or concerns.

Oxbow6

On paper, it doesn't look like EWU is nearly as good as either Montana St. or Montana. But I'd say they've played a much tougher schedule than both of those schools. On the other hand, they still look a helluva lot better than us..........................

Can you define "helluva"? ;) My definition is at a minimum a -28 point spread!

Welcome to the board. Refer to us as the Sioux all you want. We would all prefer it that way.

Even if the Eags are overrated, I don't expect your favorite squad will get much of fight on Saturday.

Visitors section is 217.

Thanks for the update My question was which side is home. I would like tosit on the same side as the Eagles.

Thanks

The eternal optimist in me feels the need to point out the following:

-EWU has not been particularly good at stopping the run

-EWU is -3 in the Turnover department (although UND is -7)

-EWU has racked up nearly as many penalties as we have

-EWU hasn't gotten after opposing QB's all that well

On paper, it doesn't look like EWU is nearly as good as either Montana St. or Montana. But I'd say they've played a much tougher schedule than both of those schools. On the other hand, they still look a helluva lot better than us..........................

my expectation is that EWU is a much better team than either UM or MSU, and is the only credible title contender in the big sky.

70-20, UND scores two garbage TD's against their backups in the fourth

We run a goal line offense and run the ball like the Bison did to us back in the 90's when they were losing and we end up pounding the ball down EWU's throat for a 49 to 3 Win....Sorry, I was eating Benadryl with my straight whiskey shots...EWU goes 'Ol' School Nebraska' on UND and runs up the score with a final of 63-17. Approximately 7000 fans show up for start of the game and by half time the Pride of the North band, the teams, Mark Kauk, and EWU fans are the only ones left...sad day in Siouxland...Well, still got Hockey and VB kickin' some ass for the day!

It's time for UND to win a game as a massive underdog. Why not now? Please. We've been waiting for 7 years.

Because UND stinks, and EWU plays with an offensive style conducive to the UND defense giving up obscene points and yards.

I predict Vernon Adams will skyrocket up the Walter Payton award watch list on Monday morning.

He should already be one of the favorites with the video game numbers he's put up so far. Facing easier opposition from the rest of the way out excluding the Montana's, should certainly help in that regard.

EWU will score on its first series of downs on a long pass play. There will be no UND players within sight of the receiver for the entire play, just as there was none when the Griz did this very thing. Things go downhill from there.

EWU 71, UND 13 (one missed 2 pt conversion)