SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

Yes. Lol

I guess not. I like the neutral officials idea better.

On a side note, Munn Arena blows. Put some modern lighting in your arena for cripes sake. The shadows of the players skating shouldn't be that noticeable. If the shadows were colored red or blue it would look like a real life game of NHL 96 on SEGA Genesis with the stars underneath them

There is talk about either building a new arena or renovating Munn.

On a side note, Munn Arena blows. Put some modern lighting in your arena for cripes sake. The shadows of the players skating shouldn't be that noticeable. If the shadows were colored red or blue it would look like a real life game of NHL 96 on SEGA Genesis with the stars underneath them

I've been to Munn...nothing special at all.

NHL '94 Canucks/Rangers edition...I used to rock that game back in the day.

Have to post this regarding the earlier academic conversation.

The U of MN is a very interesting distribution of academic achievement. It has absolute top tier programs in CSE and CSOM- chemical engineering, certain business subsets among others. At the same time, it is also a public school in a very liberal state that is focused on providing access to higher ed for students otherwise unlikely to go to college.