SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

Would it had been shown if St. Cloud had won last night and the rodents were playing in it? I doubt it since the championship would have been switched to the afternoon and third played at night.

they stated it several times last night that the championship game was at 7 tonight betweent he two winners regardless of who won.

Gopher announcers accusing Bulldog of diving.

That is unbelievable. I have seen the replay several times and that was a clear head shot. Not necessarily intentional, but the shoulder was to the head. The Gopher announcers are embarrassing themselves on this one.

That is unbelievable. I have seen the replay several times and that was a clear head shot. Not necessarily intentional, but the shoulder was to the head. The Gopher announcers are embarrassing themselves on this one.

If the previous announcers were let go for being too critical of the the Gophers, as was alleged, these guys should be very safe.