SiouxSports.com Forum

Home Game You Are Most Excited For?

geaux_sioux

MSU. Hopefully it'll show that last year's game was a fluke and we can be competitive with the top of the BSC. Montana may be at the top of the BSC by the end of the season but in my opinion a win against them that early in the season wouldn't be proof that we're ready yet.

Is there a bad one to pick from. No D2's on there so what is there to complain about.

Its tough to choose between SDSU, UM, MSU or EW they all present a unique challenge. Also, Valpo will be our first look at the team and our freshmen QB's so I am excited about that. Its a great home schedule.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bad one to pick from. No D2's on there so what is there to complain about.

Its tough to choose between SDSU, UM, MSU or EW they all present a unique challenge. Also, Valpo will be our first look at the team and our freshmen QB's so I am excited about that. Its a great home schedule.

This is a very rare home schedule. When was the last time we had 7 home non playoff games?

Does the first game count towards the playoff count?. It will be nice returning to Grand Forks, so I am really looking forward to game one. Past that I want to see Montana the most.

All the games count..every team is DI.

It's kind of cool how proud you guys are of the D2 game now that it counts. Alot of defending on BV. "At least they are a strong D2". :lol:

Don't know anyone proud or happy we are playing a D2. Moreso relieved to have filled the Montana State game.