SiouxSports.com Forum

Yale vs. Minnesota

iluvdebbies

Which is just odd cause when the Gophers were on their game...holy crap look out they were world beaters. All I can say is, Gopher fans have to be disappointed in Bjugstad's season. He is such a good player but never fully showed what he could do game in and game out. Seemed like in some games, he'd mail it in.

+1

It's like Bjustad & the entire team only offered brief glimpses of what they could potentially be. That missed opportunity in the final seconds of the 3rd probably summed up his season: Almost.

Half of Bjugstad's goals were on the PP...I don't know why some folks are so enamored by his play...

You can not be more right......he just stood there on the left face off dot all year in the pp and when they left him he'd bang it in.....sooooo predictable.

Do you think Bjugstad will fly directly to Florida from Grand Rapids, jus tdont see him coming back.

also wonder how much the boosters will be calling for Lucia's head? Of course there are a lot of reasons he won't be fired (roughly 2.5million reasons with Tubbys name on them).

Just seemed disinterested to me. Guess its time to make himself some money in the pros.

I agree. He is easily the most talented player in the country when he wants to be but I saw two maybe three shifts the whole game where he looked interested. If he played with Rau's intensity, he would be scary good. Just hate player's that waste their talent. If you would have told me at the beginning of the season that Bjugstad wouldn't even make the top 10 Hobey candidates I would have said you were crazy.