SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 NCAA TOURNEY - 2 wins to the Steel City

AZSIOUX

For someone who was able to watch the selection show, can you tell me who they picked to win each regional, and to win the championship.

Melrose picked Wisconsin to win it all; Starman said Lowell takes title. Too pissed to remember much else

Mel rose picked Sconny

Other guy picked Lowell

Melrose with the comment regarding UNDs 11 tourney streak "and they've failed to win it, even with the talent some of those teams had"

Goes on to give props for UND always having one of the most talented rosters

this is total bullsheet

why are still o the bad side of the ncaa? we already bowed down to them and they continue to shaft us

because we bowed down. The weak always get victimized. The only way you don't get screwed in this word is if you stay the course and don't give in. They have and WILL CONTINUE to marginalize SIOUX hockey.

Seriously, it isn't the best of brackets, but it isn't the worst either. When people assume a meeting with Minnesota, it doesn't always play out that way. The Sioux need to take care of their business, and then maybe, just maybe they will have the opportunity to erase the bad tastes in their mouths from last year that they said would be a driving force to change the outcome this year. Hopefully they will get that chance, because if they want to win another National Championship they are going to have to beat some good teams to get there regardless.

Seriously, it isn't the best of brackets, but it isn't the worst either. When people assume a meeting with Minnesota, it doesn't always play out that way. The Sioux need to take care of their business, and then maybe, just maybe they will have the opportunity to erase the bad tastes in their mouths from last year that they said would be a driving force to change the outcome this year. Hopefully they will get that chance, because if they want to win another National Championship they are going to have to beat some good teams to get there regardless.

I would have rather have waited until pittsburgh to play some good teams.

Yale beat DU 2-1 in OT and CC 6-5 in OT in Colorado. Also tied BC 3-3-3 @ BC

there is not a chance in hell that yale beats minny. i would bet my house on that or anything else anyone would want to wager. there is abetter chance of us losing to niagara than minny being upset by yale.

there is not a chance in hell that yale beats minny. i would bet my house on that or anything else anyone would want to wager. there is abetter chance of us losing to niagara than minny being upset by yale.

Might have said the same thing about Colorado College last Friday.

One thing I've learned the past few years in the NCAA hockey tournament is there are no easy games. BC should make it to Pitt, but they will have to earn their way there.

Minnesota will have their hands full against Yale. I expect them to win, but Yale was given second life today, and I think they'll really relish the opportunity given to them by the Irish.

After watching gopher fans at the X last year have fun watching their team end UND's season I said, "If we only played them at a neutral site....." Guess the hockey gods have a funny way of making your wishes come true sometimes.