NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - Saturday

AZSIOUX

Clark in net.

D pairings same

Corbin Danny Rocco.

Carter Drake Michael

Mitch Mark Connor

OD General Colton

Jim out. Surprised Zane out too. Thought he should have got the start.

OD on 4th line...gets another shot to do something...anything.

Clark in net.

D pairings same

Corbin Danny Rocco.

Carter Drake Michael

Mitch Mark Connor

OD General Colton

Jim out. Surprised Zane out to. OD on 4th line...gets another shot to do soething...anything.

Pretty suprised to see Clark getting the start, thought Zane would get a chance to redeem himself especially with the fact that Clark really wasn't very good in relief last night. Hope we get good enough goaltending and finish our chances tonight, need a win!

You are negative as usual.

i had two options for away trips this year. this weekend in denver or holdout hopes of a trip to pittsburgh. glad I didn't shell out thousands for this weekend(positive) and at this point looks like I have no reason to keep tickets for frozen four.

i had two options for away trips this year. this weekend in denver or holdout hopes of a trip to pittsburgh. glad I didn't shell out thousands for this weekend(positive) and at this point looks like I have no reason to keep tickets for frozen four.

Why even go through the trouble of planning road trips at all if you'll only be happy with wins? Sounds like it would just be a waste of time and money for you regardless.

News flash: it's tough to win on the road in the WCHA.

Road trips are the best, win or lose.

Good, stop following them, stop writing on here, and sell me your "worthless" frozen four tickets....

I don't want to start any big arguments here but if you were the coach, which goalie would you have started tonight and why?

Gothberg....although he looked shaky last night. Clarke didn't look much better. I honestly could care less who they start. Tonight is a must win.