SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. ST. CLOUD - Friday

AZSIOUX

Thoughts:

~Can't give up a crappy goal early.....too many times we've seen it the past few weeks.

~Still lapses with wide open guys in our own end......

~Gothberg not bad.....but that first goal....killer.....

~We could learn something from SCSU about blocking shots.

Wow... Haven't seen this team get beat this bad in, say, 20 years. Horrible. Bad goal tending, bad defense, bad offense, bad coaching. One major bitch... Forbort should never shoot the puck. He must surely lead the league in shots being block. Slowest shot release ever. I expected more from him this year.... Wow

Absoulutely pathetic and embarassing effort and performance tonight. People can get mad about the line combimations and who's playing and who's not but when you put out an effort like that it doesn't matter who is out there. I really can't think of one guy on the roster that had a good game tonight. Unlike other games where we have been able to find some good things within the game there really isn't anything to point out. I trust Hak will rip into the guys tonight and they better be ready to play in what might be the most important game of the season tomorrow.

Hak post game:

~No energy or intensity, lacked work ethic.

~Early goal hurt, not an excuse.

~No forecheck, or pace through the neutral zone.

~Needed to try and generate something with different line combos.

~Look in the mirror after this game.

All these kids in the background.....not the best time to try and get coach Hak's attention.... :lol: