SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

The Wild really couldn't get a bounce tonight. This is another one of those games where the team that plays the best doesn't always win. The Hawks definitely have the makings of a team that can win the Stanley Cup again this year especially if Crawford can keep playing the way he has. The future looks bright for the Wild and hopefully after a few improvements this offseason they will be able to the next step next year.

Quick thoughts after tonight's games:

- My condolence to Davek on the Pittsburgh loss. I never saw that one coming. I'm nervous about tomorrow night's Bruins/Canadiens game - it's going to be a tight one. After the game Keith Jones was talking about Pittsburgh's future and how they may have some big changes coming in the offseason, including possibly not bringing back Dan Bylsma. That would be a mistake in my opinion.

- That Wild/Chicago game was one of the most entertaining games I've watched in a while. Back and forth, for long stretches of the game it seemed like neither team wanted to play defense. The Wild definitely had their chances, and it stinks that the winning goal came off of a bad bounce.

• Upvote 1

Tough loss for Wild. Kane with the saucy paws to end it. Crawford...cue Schloss...stole that one. Now to cheer for the Hawks from here on out.

$90M + $90M + 2nd round = baby steps

Quick thoughts after tonight's games:

- My condolence to Davek on the Pittsburgh loss. I never saw that one coming. I'm nervous about tomorrow night's Bruins/Canadiens game - it's going to be a tight one. After the game Keith Jones was talking about Pittsburgh's future and how they may have some big changes coming in the offseason, including possibly not bringing back Dan Bylsma. That would be a mistake in my opinion.

Agreed. Not sure how they can hang the coach on this one...Also, gotta say I'm a little disappointed the Bruins and Pens didn't get to go head to head in the playoffs this year, it usually makes for some interesting 'discussions'.

Hawks obviously have 8 playoff wins thus far. Kane and Toews have 7 of the 8 winning goals. Impressive to say the least.

Allowed my daughter to stay up to watch the end of the game. When it went to OT she said "just watch Toews or Kane will get the game winner."

Tough loss for Wild. Kane with the saucy paws to end it. Crawford...cue Schloss...stole that one. Now to cheer for the Hawks from here on out.

$90M + $90M + 2nd round = baby steps

Actually, it's $98million + $98 million, so $16 million more for those two players...but who's counting? Hey, second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs...congratulations, boys!

Parise: 13 games, 4 goals, 10 assists, -3

Guter: 13 games, 1 goal, 6 assists, -5