SiouxSports.com Forum

Northern Colorado

bincitysioux

As some body else said... what in the sam hell would one mroe yard do for zeb????

does muss not have any confidence in him???

one stinking yard...

he was hitting from 59 according to berg on the radio in pregram..

won the game alst year with a 54 yarder...

i was a mussman backer tillt oday

The last two play calls of that came were both individually the worst and second worst calls in the history of UND football. What in the world?

Agreed, I'm done defending Muss after that game. That was absolutely pathetic. Poor game by Hanson, but ultimately that loss in on Muss. I would have been much happier kicking and missing the field goal for the loss instead of watching UNC take a knee to end the game.

• Upvote 1

You just get the feeling UND will NEVER win a close game on an excellent coaching call. When UND Football wins....they win DESPITE their coaching staff.

I concur and said this repeatedly after the Griz win!

UND doesn't have any plays designed to pick up a yard in two tries! Fricken Sad!

Yeah, they have two plays to pick up a yard (if you expect to go for it on 4th down) and they decide to throw a deep route and run a dive straight up the middle when the whole world expects that...............

Mussman is a horrible coach and an even worse leader

• Upvote 1