SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs BU - Grand Forks welcomes the Terriers

AZSIOUX

Its about the resultant air traffic delays for the team, if runways are an issue, routes will be changed and flights will be impacted. However, I would guess that the BU corporate travel situation will result in getting the boys on a plane and getting them to UND. When I used to travel for work, it was amazing what our travel people could do.

If this year's BU team is anything like the one that showed up to play the Gophers in regionals last year, I'm not shaking in my boots too much.

Was at that game...totally agree. But new year and early in the season so who knows?? If UND plays both games like last Friday I like their chances.

Was at that game...totally agree. But new year and early in the season so who knows?? If UND plays both games like last Friday I like their chances.

I did see that BU has a very young team. So we'll see if we can take advantage of that inexperience. They graduated both their goalies from last year, so I think we definitely need to try to rattle their new ones a little bit.

Does it seem to anyone else that a lot of teams (more than usual) graduated goalies last year? There seems to be a lot of teams with some inexperience at that position.

Edited by siouxforce19

If it comes down to it, could the games be rescheduled for Saturday and Sunday?

I doubt they will have a problem getting to Grand Forks. Boston Logan cancelled flights on Monday and for this morning, and people on those flights were rescheduled for Wed and Thurs. People with already existing flights shouldn't have a problem getting out. The major concern is flooding at the NYC airports, but I doubt their flight goes through New York.

When Hak moved Rocco w Knight and Kristo late in game and in OT it was a total mismatch with chances all over the place. Reminded me in talent of DOT line to an extent.

O'Donnell isn't the answer on that top line.

I would roll that top line this weekend with Rocco! UND has a nice crop of forwards and I don't think loading up hurts them at all. Those 3 together could be a 150 point line causing nightmares on a weekend basis.

I like Rocco on the third line until the bench gets shortened because any line he is on becomes a scoring line. He is a match up problem by himself and I think that taking him off the third line makes the match up easier on the opposition. What you would gain in the match up on the first line you would more than lose in the third line match .up

The line I would like to see changed is the PP. In all honesty, I have been pretty critical of Kristo's play but putting him on the point takes so many of his strenghts away from him. And with the way Forbert has been getting the puck to the net I would like to see him out there with Knight, Kristo, Rocco and either Simpson or Schmaltz.

Edited by patatoe

When Hak moved Rocco w Knight and Kristo late in game and in OT it was a total mismatch with chances all over the place. Reminded me in talent of DOT line to an extent.

O'Donnell isn't the answer on that top line.

Agreed...we would still have an awesome 2nd and a blue collar third.

Logan never closed like the plan was as the storm shifted more,west then north Boston has become the primary airport in the upper mid Atlantic and Dulles in the lower mid Atlantic. Philly should be up and running today. NYC is a different story. With lga terminals flooding and all three with at least for awhile feet of water on the runways could be interesting when ewr JFK and lga get back to at least operational.

Logan never closed like the plan was as the storm shifted more,west then north Boston has become the primary airport in the upper mid Atlantic and Dulles in the lower mid Atlantic. Philly should be up and running today. NYC is a different story. With lga terminals flooding and all three with at least for awhile feet of water on the runways could be interesting when ewr JFK and lga get back to at least operational.

So you are saying that BU isn't getting out of this trip! :)

If I never see Kristo on the point on the power play again it'll still be too soon.

Use the offensive defensemen on the point on the power play.

I'm 100% behind you on this. I cringe when he tries to do to much back there. Put him and Rocco on the top of the circles and keep Matson or Simpson on the point in my book.

Put him and Rocco on the top of the circles and keep Matson or Simpson on the point in my book.

Don't forget Forbort! He's shown a great knack for getting pucks on (and in) the net already this season. Just wrists them from the point instead of winding up a giant slapper. Put him on one of the points.

Are we really gonna put T.J. on trial like this every time he comes back to town?

Some people just love drama.

I love the interview! He was a kid coming back to where he is from after making it big. May or may not have been drinking, I don't care. I'm glad he still makes the trip back.