SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

No one should underestimate the importance of that win tonight.....just....huge....big big win.

It will be tough to crack the top two. SCSU and Minnesota are pretty well set unless they have catastrophic finishes.

Don't think Denver wins a game at Mariucci next weekend......maybe a point.....

No one should underestimate the importance of that win tonight.....just....huge....big big win.

It will be tough to crack the top two. SCSU and Minnesota are pretty well set unless they have catastrophic finishes.

Don't think Denver wins a game at Mariucci next weekend......maybe a point.....

If Roman's blog post from last week is right, Minnesota has swept one team during a weekend series all season long. FYMP :)

Edited by Goon

And wisco penn st tonight on direct tv fsn-w which i think is 669.

Also on FSNorth Plus. I'd rather punch myself in the face repeatedly than watch a Wisconsin hockey game not involving my team so I'll be playing Xbox instead. Anyone on here plan on watching?

Also on FSNorth Plus. I'd rather punch myself in the face repeatedly than watch a Wisconsin hockey game not involving my team so I'll be playing Xbox instead. Anyone on here plan on watching?

I'll pass on watching you play Xbox but let me know if you start punching yourself in the face repeatedly and I might tune in.

• Upvote 3

I'll pass on watching you play Xbox but let me know if you start punching yourself in the face repeatedly and I might tune in.

:lol:

If you're lucky they'll have it on at the Blue Moose when I go there for a couple beers in a bit. If it is I'll just repeatedly bash my head against the bar and squirt jalapeno juice into my eyes

• Upvote 1

Anyone know if eaves is on the hot seat at all? Maybe a sconnie fan that sees this can chime in. Just curious

@SchlossmanGF: RT @AndyJohnsonB5Q Wisconsin can't convert on the PP. Now just 9 for 92 on the season. Ranked 59/59 in the country.