SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 5 Already? vs Cal Poly

geaux_sioux

I had to do a double take listening to coach Mussman’s post game interview when he said that “It’s really good to see us play good defense. We played good defense tonight …” after giving up close to 500 yards. Although his comments were subdued during his press conference this week; it was quite apparent that his initial reaction and emotional outtake on the game was that his defense had turned a corner during the second half.

I always like that one! :huh::silly:

I'll be attending that homecoming game and cheering on Youngstown St. UND game isn't until 7 pm @ EWU.

My wife and son is going to that game and she will try to Bisonize my son. Poor kid...of course after that he will be with me on Oct 20th for the Montana game. He will be very confused if he is a Bison fan or a UND fan. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Anyone else like all the later starts?

I like the evening games. As someone who drives 100+ miles for all the games, it doesn't blow the whole day for me and lets me get a few things done in the morning and early afternoon. And very few people like beer as much as I do, but it is hard for me start throwing them back at noon..................late afternoon and evening is an entirely different story.......................... :D

I like the evening games. As someone who drives 100+ miles for all the games, it doesn't blow the whole day for me and lets me get a few things done in the morning and early afternoon. And very few people like beer as much as I do, but it is hard for me start throwing them back at noon..................late afternoon and evening is an entirely different story.......................... :D

I hear ya..

8 am three for ones were really tuff in college at macmenamys. Had to stay sober friday nights :( ha.

Do they still have 3 for 1's? When I worked the 12am to 8am shift at Simplot in 98 I went with a few co-workers there for 3 for 1's. Nothing like a beer at 8am.

Really anxious for this game. Almost a must win for UND. I really hope that we can contain the Poly offense. I'm curious as to whether we see Hanson if Hendrickson is struggling, although I think Hendrickson will be just fine. This stretch of games is going to be intense......

Really anxious for this game. Almost a must win for UND. I really hope that we can contain the Poly offense. I'm curious as to whether we see Hanson if Hendrickson is struggling, although I think Hendrickson will be just fine. This stretch of games is going to be intense......

It is nice to have an 8 game conference stretch instead of 4. What a unique concept of having more conference games instead of OOC games. While the Great West was a great small conference it sure is nice to be part of a large conference that just happens to be one of the best in the FCS. Glad UND is part if it with us.

It is nice to have an 8 game conference stretch instead of 4. What a unique concept of having more conference games instead of OOC games. While the Great West was a great small conference it sure is nice to be part of a large conference that just happens to be one of the best in the FCS. Glad UND is part if it with us.

Glad Poly is in the league as well. UND and our fans will bring the pain on Saturday night! Hope you will be watching on BigSkyTV.