SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC

YaneA

This league is turning into a joke and it hasn't even gotten off the ground.

Never liked this league in the first place and this just adds to it. I'm going to enjoy this last year of the WCHA and who knows I may not renew my season tickets for next year. I'm sure I will give it a year before I do anything drastic like that but ya never know.

Although most people are upset with the pick I think i will reserve judgment until I see what type of system Mr. Adam plans to install and the type of refs he brings in. I don't think the NCHC would hire some one who would bring the "status quo" from the WCHA to the NCHC. Sure the NCHC is going to have growing pains but lets let it first take off and develop before we are ready to label it a failure.

• Upvote 2

Although most people are upset with the pick I think i will reserve judgment until I see what type of system Mr. Adam plans to install and the type of refs he brings in. I don't think the NCHC would hire some one who would bring the "status quo" from the WCHA to the NCHC. Sure the NCHC is going to have growing pains but lets let it first take off and develop before we are ready to label it a failure.

I agree. Let's see how things come together before labeling this a failure. I'm sure Adam was influenced to call games how the WCHA wanted them called. We don't know for sure if he necessarily agreed with those mandates. We shall see a year from now.

I agree. Let's see how things come together before labeling this a failure. I'm sure Adam was influenced to call games how the WCHA wanted them called. We don't know for sure if he necessarily agreed with those mandates. We shall see a year from now.

You know, I'm pretty sure that whoever they brought in would be considered a failure by fans because fans always say how bad officials are. The same people who are whining about the replacement refs in the NFL, are the ones who say the regular officials suck. It's the nature of the beast.

You know, I'm pretty sure that whoever they brought in would be considered a failure by fans because fans always say how bad officials are. The same people who are whining about the replacement refs in the NFL, are the ones who say the regular officials suck. It's the nature of the beast.

True because all refs in every sport basically suck arse.

Time for Faison to stick up for UND

:lol:

Yeah, no point in Firing him now. Damage already done; Name gone, league wrecked, Awesome national TV contract eliminated, Satellite TV option over! whats the point?

The guy has never one time ever made a statement suggesting he was going to do something as a leader to preserve the Fighting Sioux tradition. All he has ever done is explain why it is in our best interests to surrender the good that we have had. Think about it everyone!$#! someone please tell me a time, just once. Many of us would give our left nut for this program and its tradition.

Faison, 'well they were going to do this,or they said they would do that, so we had to give them the farm. EVERY TIME!@

...I read Hak's reply to the Adams hiring as a politically intellegent statement and not so much of an expression of respect..

I still think the league of DU, UND, C.C., WMU, SCSU, Miami, UMD and UNO is better than the WCHA minus UMN and UW. It will be interesting to see in the future "if" eventually Midco Sports is available on DirecTV. Apparently, Lakes Public TV that does TV for BSU is avialable in Minnesota on DirecTV.

• Upvote 1