SiouxSports.com Forum

Hardin Best WR in FCS

bincitysioux

If he comes out in Dec as the leader after the conference play then it can be talked about, sorry to say but your going to see tougher d as the season wears on, it's way to early for anyone to proclaim being the best.

He is a stud though no doubt, is he an Illinois kid?

If he comes out in Dec as the leader after the conference play then it can be talked about, sorry to say but your going to see tougher d as the season wears on, it's way to early for anyone to proclaim being the best.

He is a stud though no doubt, is he an Illinois kid?

Nebraska.

He is #1 in receiving yds and TD's...if this keeps up we will see Hardin on Sundays.

He's very very good but not playing at the top level of foorball (like he would be if he were playing hockey at UND) he may not get the chance at the next level. Unless the CFL is the next level.

He's very very good but not playing at the top level of foorball (like he would be if he were playing hockey at UND) he may not get the chance at the next level. Unless the CFL is the next level.

If he's good enough, NFL scouts will find him. Lets not forget, he is only a junior. It may be too early to tell if he is the best FCS WR, but I'd say he is definitely top 5 and if he only continues to improve, he'll likely be the best next season.

So because he is in the FCS he won't be going pro? What's the one receivers name Jerry something...Jerry Rice? He went to Miss Valley State, is that in the Big 12 or the SEC? Just keep trollin.

So because he is in the FCS he won't be going pro? What's the one receivers name Jerry something...Jerry Rice? He went to Miss Valley State, is that in the Big 12 or the SEC? Just keep trollin.

I don't think that was necessarily a trolling comment, as it does have some validity. However, if he keeps it up the scouts will find him, and having scouts this year watching Hanson and Brenneman have likely helped put Hardin on the radar.

Way to early to send him to the NFL. Can't have drops that he has had, but made some big time catches over top defenders already this year that are highlight catches. This has to be the best group of wide receivers in history of school. Hardin, Jackson, Golladay, McGill and Ivery. Size speed and athletic ability. If a QB can put the ball where the receiver is and he comes up with the ball consistently, he can play in the NFL. Needs to limit his drops but he can play at any college level right now. If O-line will cont. to protect our QB we will score points. Need to get running game going and Defense needs to be better than a speed bump. Can't miss tackles, can't miss assignments and we aren't good enough to have that many penalties. We are getting there though. Fun team to watch.

I don't think that was necessarily a trolling comment, as it does have some validity. However, if he keeps it up the scouts will find him, and having scouts this year watching Hanson and Brenneman have likely helped put Hardin on the radar.

It is if he thinks FCS = the CFL (unless its NDSU), I think if Hardin keep the numbers up and this high flying offense continues all year then there may be more scouts flying into Grand Forks....the Miami Dolphins need a WR. :)

Purely looking at his stats he looks to be in the conversation for this year so far at least. But, how many of you have seen a lot of FCS games this year to even know what he would be up against to be considered the best in FCS?

Thats the thing so far (through 3 weeks) he looks like one of the best but with 8 more games to go it could change. IMO if he continues to rack up the numbers throughout the season like he has so far then he could end up in the pros (CFL, NFL). But like someone said he is only a junior so if he can rack these number up next season as well (maybe with Mollberg throwing to him) then a pro career is possible or he could tank it to. I guess we will find out.

EWU better have space for 3 digits on their scoreboard...101-100.

Ugg... my old ticker can't take many more of these "no-defensive-stops" performances.

Hardin as making a case for himself. Talented kid and fun to watch, but lots of season left. I'm not ready to crown him just yet.

:cue Denny Green video:

You are very very S....L....O....W. Read the comment and TRY to absorb just a litlle bit of it PLEASE. It was sarcasm for all the folks on here that discredit NDSU's success at the FCS level because it's not the highest level of competiion like hockey is. I hope he makes it to a higher level as it shows that the FCS level is quality FB and that the FBS teams miss out on some late bloomers and kids that are deemed to be too small.