SiouxSports.com Forum

Hardin Best WR in FCS

bincitysioux

You are very very S....L....O....W. Read the comment and TRY to absorb just a litlle bit of it PLEASE. It was sarcasm for all the folks on here that discredit NDSU's success at the FCS level because it's not the highest level of competiion like hockey is. I hope he makes it to a higher level as it shows that the FCS level is quality FB and that the FBS teams miss out on some late bloomers and kids that are deemed to be too small.

No you are just a dumbass posting stuff that makes no sense. Obviously your NDSU humor was overlooked and not only by me because no one else posted about your sarcasm or just tried to ignore you which I wish I would've.

Hardin is averaging 26 yards per reception.

And that is not even good enough for first place among Big Sky recievers!

The thing that impresses me so much about Hardin, is how he is always gets open it seems.

After watching him for 2.25 years, I'm confident in saying he is better than Dressler, and that says alot in my book.

The thing that impresses me so much about Hardin, is how he is always gets open it seems.

After watching him for 2.25 years, I'm confident in saying he is better than Dressler, and that says alot in my book.

Wow, that is extremely high praise. As all of you guys know, Weston was amazing. I'll admit I have only seen the highlight reels of Hardin, but if he is that good I hope to catch a game on TV later in the season.

Wow, that is extremely high praise. As all of you guys know, Weston was amazing. I'll admit I have only seen the highlight reels of Hardin, but if he is that good I hope to catch a game on TV later in the season.

A good game to catch would be the Montana game on 10/20 as it is on Root Sports in HD. If he shines in that game he is 100% legit.

If Hardin eliminates the drops he's been having, then I might agree with you there. Dressler was amazing because he had skill but he was always consistent. You put the ball near him, and he caught it. Didn't matter how hard or easy the catch was, he'd get it.

were psu or sdsu able to get much pressure on the QB?

I don't know what the sack numbers look like but most of Hendrickson's rushing yards came on scrambles when he was flushed from the pocket. Both put decent pressure on but nothing that was overly effective. It sounded like the offensive line was much better in protection against SDSU than against PSU though.

If Hardin eliminates the drops he's been having, then I might agree with you there. Dressler was amazing because he had skill but he was always consistent. You put the ball near him, and he caught it. Didn't matter how hard or easy the catch was, he'd get it.

The big difference is in the return game. Dressler was great Hardin is good. Dressler was faster but obviously shorter and didn't have the 'go get it' ability of Hardin

No you are just a dumbass posting stuff that makes no sense. Obviously your NDSU humor was overlooked and not only by me because no one else posted about your sarcasm or just tried to ignore you which I wish I would've.

Pot - Kettle

It is so hard for you to ignore me isn't it? Makes me happy that I get to you. Have a great day LakesDarell!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

How did Jerry Ri...I mean Hardin do this weekend?

Ill respond to you, but not in the way you'll be looking for. He had some bad drops that made a huge difference in the game. Hendrickson also missed him on a couple long throws where he was open. Put those together and you have yourself a very pedestrian performance.