SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 3 UND at the big SDSU

geaux_sioux

Good game, the Pick 6 came up to be a big part of the game. This game even as a loss show that UND can be a top FCS team, expecially because NDSU is #1 and they only won 21-7 over a terrible Colorado State team. I think UND would beat NDSU this year, passing offense is just too good.

The delusion is freaking awesome!!

Keep up the positive thoughts buddy cause it's obviouse your not facing reality

Good game, the Pick 6 came up to be a big part of the game. This game even as a loss show that UND can be a top FCS team, expecially because NDSU is #1 and they only won 21-7 over a terrible Colorado State team. I think UND would beat NDSU this year, passing offense is just too good.

Reel it in buddy. We are getting there. But NDSU defense is loaded...especially in the secondary...There offense isn't great, but they don't have to be and they can run the ball....Bad matchup for UND right now.

• Upvote 1

The delusion is freaking awesome!!

Keep up the positive thoughts buddy cause it's obviouse your not facing reality

Haha, UND did just fine tonight. We have some absolute STUDS on O, defense is suspect. I'd like our chances against the team from Fargo this year. We will have to wait til playoffs for a chance though.

since noone here watched the ndsu-csu game, they basically spent the last 3 quarters running out the clock. Had ndsu been interested, they could have easily won by 30. I'm assuming the rest of this is a parody post, because NDSU would thrash UND this year.

Why don't you go over to Bisonville and start a discussion on a hypothetical matchup between NDSU and Alabama? That would be a much more productive use of your time than trolling on a web site on which 99% of the people will not like you.

who is trolling here, aside from hayduke?

• Upvote 2

since noone here watched the ndsu-csu game, they basically spent the last 3 quarters running out the clock. Had ndsu been interested, they could have easily won by 30. I'm assuming the rest of this is a parody post, because NDSU would thrash UND this year.

The game isn't going to happen anytime soon. UND will not make the playoffs this year, so the playoff match-up is off for another year. And there still isn't a contract for regular season match-ups. Each school should just focus on their own problems (UND's Defense, NDSU's Rap Sheet).

So, do you go back to the starting qb when he is healthy? or roll with Hendricksen? or both?

I think we go back to Hansen if he is 100% ready to go. But with Hendrickson's mobility I think he will get a few series as well. Hendrickson was actually #3 coming out of spring ball and then the backup left school. I like what Marcus has done with his opportunities though! Too bad he is a year late in showing what he could do.

I am not sure why we have so many d-bag fans on this site lately...I will blame some of it on the endless amount of Bison fan trolls. :whistling:

• Upvote 1

I was there.

They didn't run out the clock. CSU actually played fairly good D that game. They were tired and couldn't stop NDSU on 3rd down conversions. CSU's offense was horrible and NDSU's run defense was excellent. NDSU ran their plays to perfection against what was probably a little better talent. Coach Mac at CSU hasn't had this team long enough to compete at a high level of FBS. Apparently, not even a low level of FBS. Give it two-three years. CSU will be good.

As far as the statement that UND could beat NDSU this year, nope. I don't think they could. Not with the defense that UND has right now. If they do meet in the playoffs, I would like to think UND could make it interesting.

• Upvote 1

NDSU is a good team, but by how their fans make them seems so great is overkill. I think it would be a quality matchup. If they want to bring up National Championships and FBS wins to a team just out of the transition period, then we can brag about how UND has 7 Hockey championships to NDSU 0?

UND played a great game, and had some good defensive plays from time to time, they know their offense is good, now they can focus on their defense.

Pathetic.

Another envious UND fan.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am happy with my degree coming from UND and not NDSU.

The sports thing is trivial. However, jealousy is not an issue. Watching our state become a laughing stock due to the criminal activity of NDSU student (?) athletes is ridiculous. Unfortunately, some media confused UND with NDSU in this matter. That doesn't make us jealous. It pisses us off.

Is this Mannausau's (SP?) first year as the sole defensive coordinator? Just wondering how we could have regressed this much from last years squad. Yes we graduated some good players, but we're supposed to be filling in with some better recruits right now.

Also wondering when the offensive line is going to show up for run-blocking...our top two running backs gained a total of 28 yards between them, which is exactly half of what the quarterback gained on the ground. It's like a weird mirror universe from last year. This year we can pass, but we can't run, and we can't play defense.