SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

It is a given that today's bomb threat that prompted the evacuation of the NDSU campus was phoned in by a UND hockey player who was born in Canada!

Or a higher-up at NDSU to distract from all their other problems.

It is a given that today's bomb threat that prompted the evacuation of the NDSU campus was phoned in by a UND hockey player who was born in Canada!

Is he a French Canuck or a standard Canuck? I'd like his phone number to chew him out, though if he is french-canuck I may need a translator. I had both my classes cancelled today and wasn't going to have class anyway. He should have done it this upcoming monday.

Are you so bored that you'd create multiple accounts on a (non) rival's board so you could have conversations with yourself?

Oh to be 20 and naive again.

I am bored. I don't create multiple accounts. I, like the NDSU players facing some trouble, am too lazy. I may be a lot of things, but a Lakes I am not.

In my best Lee Corso impersonation: "Not so fast, folks! UND University Relations just got a call from BBC America (based in Washington DC), asking about the bomb threat on campus. Is it really that hard, people, to keep this stuff straight?

Yes.

UND Campus reopens following bomb threat

CJOB News Team reporting

9/14/2012

The campus has reopened, and classes have resumed at the University of North Dakota in Fargo. Daniel Gunderson of KFGO, who's a UND graduate tells CJOB, 14-thousand students on campus were evacuated Friday morning after a bomb threat:

If New York is the Big Apple, and Minneapolis is the Mini-Apple, what would that make Fargo? The Tiny Apple? Or considering the approach that SU fans take toward everything, maybe the Crab Apple?

I'd suggest Fargo adopt the name "the Road Apple" to celebrate its agrarian roots, and the fact 'su's administration seems to have a bumper crop on its hands, and face.

• Upvote 1

I wonder why these "tough" questions have not had to be answered before? It seems like this punishment is so much more complex than issues in the past. I guess when Taylor said there will be "no punishments period", that is what I took it as. Good thing the pres is trying to clean up the mess.

http://www.inforum.c...icle/id/374301/

Its a clarification of the original clarification because of the unclear press conference... got it. Not sure which event required more clarifications. NDSU's review process or NDSU's stance on the nickname issue with the Summit League and Douple.

Did UND and NDSU both get shut down by a bomb threat today?

No. Winnipeg citizens universally recognize UND (in part because so many of their leading citizens and sports figures went there), but don't realize there is an NDSU, NDSCS, or Mayville St. If there's news about a ND University, they assume its UND.

In my best Lee Corso impersonation: "Not so fast, folks! UND University Relations just got a call from BBC America (based in Washington DC), asking about the bomb threat on campus. Is it really that hard, people, to keep this stuff straight

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seYHjyCq5wo]'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seYHjyCq5wo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seYHjyCq5wo[/url[/media]

Yet you are still here. What is actually old is trolls such as yourself constantly trying to spin this to fit your delusional views. This has nothing to do with UND. The only reason that people are "whining" here is because tools like you keep coming here and spewing complete nonsense.

Furthermore:

Yesterday, I had a colleague here in Denver who knows nothing about UND or NDSU, but is a CU grad so understands rivalries, read through some of this thread because I wanted a neutral opinion. After about an hour he says: Wow, given the actual charges that are ongoing, either these posters from NDSU are suffering from a massive inferiority complex, or they are simply delusional because they keep bringing up topics not associated with this particular incident. THIS, coming from a neutral party.

Who's a colleague of yours.

UND Hockey develops players for the NHL and other professional hockey leagues, What league does su football develop players for? Oh I know the penal league (pun intended)

UND hockey operates under the guise of an educational program. It's a big lie.

No. Winnipeg citizens universally recognize UND (in part because so many of their leading citizens and sports figures went there), but don't realize there is an NDSU, NDSCS, or Mayville St. If there's news about a ND University, they assume its UND.

That's truly amazing.

This thread speaks for itself. It's UND fans who are fixated on North Dakota State Football. I can remember this same attitude from the beginnings of the Bison dynasty in the 60s. Jealousy is the emotion that drives it.

For the umpteenth time: it's Schadenfreude (look it up) not jealousy. Why can't you guys get it through your dunderheads? Oh yeah, don't answer that. (:

For the umpteenth time: it's Schadenfreude (look it up) not jealousy. Why can't you guys get it through your dunderheads? Oh yeah, don't answer that. (:

Typical stupid Sioux answer to the obvious state of their jealousy.

I've watched it for about 50 years. Very, very typical. Very whiny, like children at Wal-Mart.

If New York is the Big Apple, and Minneapolis is the Mini-Apple, what would that make Fargo? The Tiny Apple? Or considering the approach that SU fans take toward everything, maybe the Crab Apple?

They are the Toyon Apple. Even smaller than the Crab Apple. Or simply they are the seed that has been spit aside.

Typical stupid Sioux answer to the obvious state of their jealousy.

I've watched it for about 50 years. Very, very typical. Very whiny, like children at Wal-Mart.

Kind of surprised you didn't use Best Buy. After all, that is the retail store of choice for NDSU football!

Now, continue your excuses and blubbering. Carry on! :whistling:

They are the Toyon Apple. Even smaller than the Crab Apple. Or simply they are the seed that has been spit aside.

Jealousy and envy are driving this discussion. Without these two key elements, there wouldn't be a thread. UND's discussion of Bison football typically degenerates into making fun of Fargo. It's just like Gopher fans when they lose to NDSU in football. They revert to putting down the state of North Dakota and Fargo. UND fans gladly rip the program that they would trade for in a heartbeat. I love the topic of Dale Lennon, the guy who applied for the NDSU coaching job while he was the head coach at UND.

As a North Dakotan, I'm actually quite proud of UND's hockey dynasty. I have absolutely no envy or jealousy toward it. But I recognize it for what it is. It's an athletic mill, as is Bison football.

Kind of surprised you didn't use Best Buy. After all, that is the retail store of choice for NDSU football!

Now, continue your excuses and blubbering. Carry on! :whistling:

Is there still a Best Buy in Grand Forks? That company is on its last. I use Wal-Mart because of the caliber of its customers.