SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

Real name Jonathan Harris. He is a center/defensive tackle.

http://recruiting.sc...c=1&nid=7336847

http://www.hudl.com/...jonathan-harris

He's playing center in the majority of his film. I could see him playing either NT or interior offensive line. Hard to say what exactly but I do know we need physical linemen on both sides of the ball, so he seems like a good addition!

I've always felt that the nose guard position in the 3-4 defense is the most crucial to fill. if that guy can neutralize the center and plug both gaps then he'll free the middle LB's to pursue the ball carriers. I think UND did well years ago when they got Schaide, Callahan, and Schultz for that role. I think some of them may have had wrestling experience which was good training.

Real name Jonathan Harris. He is a center/defensive tackle.

http://recruiting.sc...c=1&nid=7336847

http://www.hudl.com/...jonathan-harris

Thought this guy's name should be out there for people to ridicule regarding his tweet in reference to Jonathan Harris:

Sorensen‏@hawk1275 1h

@SiouxFootball seems like a thug, thanks Bubba.

This guy is a tool. Oh no, Harris is black, has dreads and is wearing a hoodie in his twitter pic!! Everybody hide your wife and kids! :glare:

Stu Whitney, sports editor of the Argus Leader, also took the liberty of calling Harris dumb over twitter. Very professional.

Thought this guy's name should be out there for people to ridicule regarding his tweet in reference to Jonathan Harris:

Branden Sorensen@hawk1275 1h

This Sorensen guy is a tool. Oh no, Harris is black, has dreads, and is wearing a hoodie in his twitter pic!! Everybody hide your wife and kids! :glare:

Stu Whitney, sports editor of the Argus Leader, also took the liberty of calling Harris dumb over twitter. Very professional.

John Daly? https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1752948817/StuWhitney_small_bigger.jpg

This Sorensen guy is a tool. Oh no, Harris is black, has dreads, and is wearing a hoodie in his twitter pic!! Everybody hide your wife and kids! :glare:

WOW. Responses like this seem to indicate that we are doing a good job and the rubes down south are taking notice. Keep it up Bubba and staff!

I agree with you that is it unprofessional. I do wish he would have spelled what correctly though in his tweet to avoid some of this attention. Glad to have him. Looks like the type of O-lineman we need to push around the rest of the 'sky.

I have not been able to confirm this - think I will wait until we get confirmation from another source before adding him to Wiki.

Tom Miller said in the chat that Harris is being followed by Gigli on the twitters. Not a confirmation, but it's something....

For what it's worth from Bville:

heckler_of_the_north

heckler_of_the_north is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post

"Any word on Ezra?

Any word on others that were in town last weekend?

How is coming this weekend? Final big push to get over the line."

Talking with people from back home I don't think Ezra will be coming here. I believe he will be going to _ND on a full vs. a partial from NDSU. I watched him a lot this year and will share my opinion of him in person but not on here.

edit: was it confirmed somewhere the ac offered him a partial?

heckler_of_the_north

heckler_of_the_north is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"Any word on Ezra?

Talking with people from back home I don't think Ezra will be coming here. I believe he will be going to _ND on a full vs. a partial from NDSU. I watched him a lot this year and will share my opinion of him in person but not on here.

Only on bisonswille.....

heckler_of_the_north

"Any word on Ezra?

Can you trust a guy who can't get their own joke right. _ND? Dumbass!!

heckler_of_the_north

"Any word on Ezra?

So they are essentially admitting that their new coaching staff is unable to overcome a full ride offer with their own 66% offer, even though they have just won three national championships, hosted Gameday, and have about every recruiting advantage there is right now.

I would think all those things they got going on would be worth more than $5000. Interesting.

So they are essentially admitting that their new coaching staff is unable to overcome a full ride offer with their own 66% offer, even though they have just won three national championships, hosted Gameday, and have about every recruiting advantage there is right now.

I would think all those things they got going on would be worth more than $5000. Interesting.

That kind of money is a big deal....it would make a difference to a lot of kids

OK, I'll admit I was not exactly "Captain Positive" about the hiring of Bubba; however, ...

Seeing the increased traffic here of those of the yellow pants persuasion tells me that, even though they are sitting on an active three-peat, they are for some reason interested in a "non-rival" and it's new staff and recruiting.

And that says UND is probably doing something right.

• Upvote 2