SiouxSports.com Forum

UND/Midco 5 year contract

GeauxSioux

I totally agree. If you are in one of the markets that have options for cable, why not just switch to Midco? That will get their attention. CableOne apparently needs a wake up call.

Even if you don't have another cable option, drop them and go with satellite. You will still have the same options for UND sports.

Start switching your service, they will start listening.

I'd love to but I don't like the look of a dish on my house.

I called and asked CableONE about carrying the games today. Thy lady said "we are keeping track of every phone call we get an letting the cooperate office know" she said she's a Sioux hockey fan and is waiting to hear some news on it as well. She said "keep calling, let um know you want you Sioux hockey".

I called and asked CableONE about carrying the games today. Thy lady said "we are keeping track of every phone call we get an letting the cooperate office know" she said she's a Sioux hockey fan and is waiting to hear some news on it as well. She said "keep calling, let um know you want you Sioux hockey".

What is the number, I will call from Denver today! Doesn't help me but I think it is total BS that Cable One is acting this way.

Good job but by posting this, I hope you don't get her fired!!!!

Huh? :huh:

C'mon homer...

In my neighborhood all dish locations are street side on the side of the house which would be right above my family room. I thnk it would look like !@#$. Also, I prefer to have bundled internet, cable and phone. I'm waiting for Midco. When they were installing thier system into Moorhead in 2010, I believe I remeber hearing 2013 as their target date for Fargo. I haven't had anyone come knockig on my door yet asking for backyard easment but I still have my fingers crossed.

On a side note, as I sit here on the eve of the football opener with my PC connected to my flatscreen in the man-cave, I still can't watch the latest incarnation of "Sioux Sports Extra"...........................something I've been watching on a weekly basis since I was about 5 years old. :sad:

The first episode of UND Sports Extra is now available for on-demand viewing here:

http://www.undsports.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&db_oem_id=13500&id=1038998&DB_MENU_ID=&SPSID=86452&SPID=6409&DB_OEM_ID=13500

We appreciate everyone's patience. In the past, the show aired on Sundays and was available for on-demand viewing on Tuesday. Now that it airs Tuesdays, it will be available on-demand on Thursdays.

• 2 weeks later...

The picture quality of midco sports net is extremely poor as compared to what WDAZ was giving us on FSSN. Are they using really old, poor, video equipment?

Are you talking about just UND games or for all Midco Sports broadcasts? I thought that they were going to use the same equipment for UND games. Maybe they are using a different distribution system and losing some signal. I know that they are working on HD for next year for UND sports. And I know that they were setting up a studio in Grand Forks, but I don't know what kind of equipment they were going to be working with.

Are you talking about just UND games or for all Midco Sports broadcasts? I thought that they were going to use the same equipment for UND games. Maybe they are using a different distribution system and losing some signal. I know that they are working on HD for next year for UND sports. And I know that they were setting up a studio in Grand Forks, but I don't know what kind of equipment they were going to be working with.

UND's Broadcast the last two weeks were 10x better then Sodak State today. It could be because it was SoDak State making it look so terrible though.

The VB game last Thursday was just not sharp like past FSSN broadcasts. And today's SDSU game was very poor.