SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Denver - Championship Action

bcblues

Gotta wear green!

I really want this win. Maybe even more than an NCAA championships. Here is why.

This *could* be the final game ever for the Sioux jersey. I want the Sioux name and jersey to go out on top. But, I know they will play hard to win. I like what Hak said about them knowing they are playing for a championship. That's all the motivation they need.

• Upvote 1

Let's win this game tonight, hoist the trophy then look forward to the #1 seed next weekend back at the X with an opportunity to potentially end the Goph's season on the way to the Frozen 4!

Let's win this game tonight, hoist the trophy then look forward to the #1 seed next weekend back at the X with an opportunity to potentially end the Goph's season on the way to the Frozen 4!

They do win it tonight they better hoist that trophy instead of avoiding it like last year. We all know that didn't work out to well last year.

UND’s lines

29 Brock Nelson–10 Corban Knight–7 Danny Kristo

16 Mark MacMillan–27 Carter Rowney–15 Michael Parks

28 Stephane Pattyn–9 Mario Lamoureux–20 Joe Gleason

8 Dan Senkbeil–13 Connor Gaarder–(no right wing)

4 Derek Forbort–24 Ben Blood

2 Andrew MacWilliam–5 Nick Mattson

18 Dillon Simpson–22 Andrew Panzarella

32 Aaron Dell

31 Brad Eidsness

35 Tate Maris

Denver’s lines

12 Ty Loney–15 Drew Shore–18 Luke Salazar

17 Jason Zucker–23 Nick Shore–19 Daniel Doremus

37 Nate Dewhurst–26 Shawn Ostrow–8 Dustin Jackson

14 Larkin Jacobson–25 Matt Tabrum–22 Jarrod Mermis

16 Zac Larraza

21 Joey LaLeggia–5 John Lee

24 John Ryder–4 Josiah Didier

2 Scott Mayfield

31 Juho Olkinuora

33 Adam Murray

1 Sam Brittain

DU going with the freshman tonight

Already re-watched last nights game. Now got the CCHA title game on. What a dead arena. Not even half full.

Kinda funny that Gwoz couldn't watch last nights game because Directv went on fritz at the hotel.

The beginnning of this game could be ugly. I think it take a period for both to get legs back and the emotion back.

I thought DU would go with Brittain too, but I assume they're just holding him out for the NCAA's. Coming off a five period game on a surgically repaired knee, I'm guessing that they are just trying to limit his minutes.

The Freshman they've got going instead of Brittain ain't a bad tender. Juho played very well against the Sioux earlier this year.