SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Michigan Tech

AZSIOUX

I wish I could be up there for the game. My wife was going to get me tickets for my birthday, but no hotel rooms in GF available. What else is going on in town this weekend? I think the Sioux get 3 points this weekend. Tech has played some good hockey this year and the points are not automatic like they used to be in previous years. Go Sioux!

What else is going on in town this weekend?

East Region Boys (and I believe Girls Hockey) is also taking place at Purpur Arena. March 2 and 3 will be an interesting weekend too. Not only does Minnesota State come to town for a twin bill in Men's Hockey, but the State Class B Boys BB Tournament is happening at the Alerus Center. Talk about a tough weekend to get a room.

My only concern is Tech has made a habit this year out of winning the games they shouldn't have (see win @ Mariucci and 3 pts in Duluth) while they have been losing as the favorites. This, coupled with the fact that UND is in the middle of a Duluth/Denver sandwich makes for a dangerous weekend. Hope the boys are primed.

East Region Boys (and I believe Girls Hockey) is also taking place at Purpur Arena. March 2 and 3 will be an interesting weekend too. Not only does Minnesota State come to town for a twin bill in Men's Hockey, but the State Class B Boys BB Tournament is happening at the Alerus Center. Talk about a tough weekend to get a room.

Class B is next weekend. East region is this weekend at the purp

State hockey is at the ralph

I don't think there will be a problem with the boys being primed. As my memory recalls, the last time they saw Mel, he was on the winning bench at the X. Don't think for one minute that some of the leaders of this team are wanting to send Mel a message that hey you have a nice team, but not in our house. Like Corban said, they play hockey the right way. I am looking forward to some OLD TIME FIGHTING SIOUX HOCKEY!!