SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Recruiting

Hambone

2 possible verbals to UND??? (from SFI Twitter) - Hunter Wharton (Brawley, CA) & Dexter Bell (Imperial, CA)

Could be the chestbumps to Nurse in CA that haven't been confirmed....

Justin Hannon@natwiderecruits

@SiouxFootball ND fans are gonna find out about these guys soon! http://www.hudl.com/athlete/570191/#highlights/17259379 … & http://www.hudl.com/athlete/522729/#highlights/37895380 … #NWR #RiseAndGrind

SiouxFootballInsider@SiouxFootball

@natwiderecruits Thank you for the heads up!

EDIT: Justin Hannon (@natwiderecruits) also retweeted both of Kotelnicki's chestbumps to Coach Nurse.

Bell has some serious ball skills on d. Get him up to 230 at least and get him hitting people and he could be a nicely balanced lb with great coverage skills.

Wharton looks very very quick off the line and shows really good flexibility. Needs to get a lot bigger like most guess do but he has some nice tools to work with

Bell looks pretty solid on tape. All region honors in California is a nice accomplishment. Sounds like he's a solid basketball player as well.

On a related note regarding recruits that UND may have offered at one time (according to rivals)- DE Anthony Greenhow gave a verbal to SIU today.

I wonder if Oscar Opara is still an option as a CB. He's somewhat of an intriguing prospect. I thought we were the only offer but it appears he has offers from UNI and Illinois State. Anyone have any insights as to whether he's been on campus or if we're still after him?

I wonder if Oscar Opara is still an option as a CB. He's somewhat of an intriguing prospect. I thought we were the only offer but it appears he has offers from UNI and Illinois State. Anyone have any insights as to whether he's been on campus or if we're still after him?

He would have been a great option but grades are an issue. From what I heard, there are a few of those Minneapolis kids that have grade issues, which is why you are not hearing anything about them committing anywhere.

2 possible verbals to UND??? (from SFI Twitter) - Hunter Wharton (Brawley, CA) & Dexter Bell (Imperial, CA)

Could be the chestbumps to Nurse in CA that haven't been confirmed....

EDIT: Justin Hannon (@natwiderecruits) also retweeted both of Kotelnicki's chestbumps to Coach Nurse.

Guys - I am traveling and unable to get into some of the normal sites. Are Wharton and Bell official enough to be added to Wiki yet?

Guys - I am traveling and unable to get into some of the normal sites. Are Wharton and Bell official enough to be added to Wiki yet?

I've seen nothing other than the one tweet so I would say no. But if sfi digs a little more it might get confirmed?

Just realized why ac never loses a recruiting battle to UND, AJ Stockwell was offered by both it was on the first page of their recruitng page. They then have offered but verbelled to another school section, which they move some names too, but low and behold no Stockwell, and Stockwell has been removed like he was never even being recruited by them?

Just funny I guess, to me.

I see on BV that they are debating whether to include D. Tolliver in their "offered but committed elsewhere" list (it was UND that offered). What's funny is they will debate that and acknowledge that they update that list but will not include AJ Stockwell on the list. Oh, and check page 53 of that same thread where it says that they offered him - along with multiple other spots on the internet. :silly: