SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Recruiting

Hambone

I believe so - and it sounds like he won't. As noted above, I hope we get the two CA kids.

Surprised that, per Matt, there will only be 1-2 PWOs!

Missed that part. That's somewhat dissappointing, as I've been really looking forward to hearing about them.

I believe so - and it sounds like he won't. As noted above, I hope we get the two CA kids.

Surprised that, per Matt, there will only be 1-2 PWOs!

I took that to mean they were waiting on 1-2 more scholarship NLI's to come in.

Comment From MPLS Sioux Fan MPLS Sioux Fan: ] How many more recruits are we waiting on?

10:37 Matt, UNDSports.com: I believe 1-2.

And Nurse mentioned that we haven't seen all of his "bumps" yet, so it could be Bell and Wharton that we should see.

Sounds like they are just waiting on one more. Out of the two, hopefully Bell from my perspective if I had to pick one just based on tape.

Thanks - I did misread the question. I thought he asked how many were "walking" on rather than "waiting" on. However, it doesn't sound like there will be many....

Luke Schleusner:

Yes it's definitely coming along. At the FCS level, we are limited to 95 players in Fall camp, so that means only 10 walk ons. with the number of talented PWO's we brought in last year, it means less spots this year.

Yep - Wiki looks up to date.

That's good, nice to see some last-minute defense added to the mix.

Sounds like a good recruiting year for this area, UND, NDSU, Montana, and Montana State all very happy with their commits today, of course you never know for a couple years but they look good on paper.

Guys - I think I have Wiki up-to-date with our recruits (still wish there was more info about PWOs). I will update the "offered but signed elsewhere" section this evening.

Good idea to keep that updated, unlike other schools who remove players from the list randomly as the process goes on. An accurate list would be nice to look back on.