SiouxSports.com Forum

2012 early look

UND92,96

Can't get mad at someone for calling you what you call yourself :)

Thats probably not going to happen.

I can see SD Mines not a sellout since its preseason but a win in the Potato Bowl and an upset win against SDSU and a win at Sac State...sets up UND for great crowds at home with Cal Poly, NAU, Montana, and SUU.

Thats probably not going to happen.

Please let's stop feeding this troll and hope he goes away - Every time someone comments on his posts, it encourages him. Let's all put him on ignore

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty sure that Spookie has nothing to do with UND other than supporting a single UND football player. Not even a regular fan of any UND sports. Seems like some pretty weak justification. Pretty standard for you though.

Champion Club members should have received an email yesterday with instructions for buying single game tickets before they go on sale to the public tomorrow. So all of you donors have first shot today at the Montana & Homecoming games before they sell out.

Single game tickets go on sale today at 10am. It will be interesting to see how sales go. Hoping for a packed Alerus this year!!

Get your tickets!!!!

http://www.ticketmas...t_SwitchTo_List

I just ordered 6 tickets 3 for the Potato Bowl and 3 for the Montana game for me, my son, and my dad. Its going to be fun!!!!

Just looked at the availability on ticketmaster's seat map and tickets are going quick. The Montana game has lots of seats for the Endzone to 10 yard line sections...but not too much going down the field from there. The Potato Bowl is almost the same way. I wouldn't be suprised to see these games be close to a sellout.

I just ordered 6 tickets 3 for the Potato Bowl and 3 for the Montana game for me, my son, and my dad. Its going to be fun!!!!

Just looked at the availability on ticketmaster's seat map and tickets are going quick. The Montana game has lots of seats for the Endzone to 10 yard line sections...but not too much going down the field from there. The Potato Bowl is almost the same way. I wouldn't be suprised to see these games be close to a sellout.

I just ordered tickets for the Southern Utah game. I wanted to go to Montana but it just didn't work out with my schedule; and it is nationally televised in HD so I 'm just going to enjoy that one from Colorado. Boston U is also in town that night for hockey so the family is getting that set up so it could be a pretty fun sports day in Grand Forks! I can't wait to get back up there!

I can't decide whether to buy season tickets or use the free student tickets. Both the Alerus and REA give students premium seating but I hate the fact that I can't sit back, drink a beer, and watch football as God intended. Either way I will be at every home game this year!

I can't decide whether to buy season tickets or use the free student tickets. Both the Alerus and REA give students premium seating but I hate the fact that I can't sit back, drink a beer, and watch football as God intended. Either way I will be at every home game this year!

Have a beer before the game, have one at halftime, watch the 3rd quarter from the endzone UND is scoring at (beer in hand) and go back to your free seat for the 4th. Problem solved :)

• Upvote 1

Go student tickets with hockey and then season tickets for football since they are so reasonably priced. Then you get the freedom of having a beer in hand and not having a douchy alerus employee babysitting you. THat bothered me when I was a student. One time a security guard almost kicked me out for resting my feet on an empty seat in front of me. Of course he didn't like the fact that I called him out on his BS ;)

• Upvote 1

Go student tickets with hockey and then season tickets for football since they are so reasonably priced. Then you get the freedom of having a beer in hand and not having a douchy alerus employee babysitting you. THat bothered me when I was a student. One time a security guard almost kicked me out for resting my feet on an empty seat in front of me. Of course he didn't like the fact that I called him out on his BS ;)

I normally get student hockey tickets because they are more than reasonable considering the cost and seat location. I think I will go with the $50 football season tickets, I'm to old to be binge drinking at half time.
  • Upvote 1

I normally get student hockey tickets because they are more than reasonable considering the cost and seat location. I think I will go with the $50 football season tickets, I'm to old to be binge drinking at half time.

Nice, you can even get the section next to the student section that they opened up to season tickets this year (I think it is section 215). Best of both worlds!

Nice, you can even get the section next to the student section that they opened up to season tickets this year (I think it is section 215). Best of both worlds!

Section 215 is the section that opened up from moving the students down a section. these seats are $90. A little more, but for seats on the 35 yard line, not to bad. I would say for 5 bucks more per game its worth it!!

Section 215 is the section that opened up from moving the students down a section. these seats are $90. A little more, but for seats on the 35 yard line, not to bad. I would say for 5 bucks more per game its worth it!!

This morning I bought regular tickets in 215 for the Southern Utah game in row I for something like $17.50 per. Right in the 35 yard line area so I am thinking they will be really good seats. I also wanted to go on that side because I am sick of seeing that side empty on TV; so just doing my part I guess.

I am in section 215 for the Montana game although way up in the section.

I've been in Section 216 since the building opened and we decided to stay again this year. Good group of people and decent seats. The only bad part is that the marching band doesn't usually play to that side of the field, but that's a pretty small price to pay.