SiouxSports.com Forum

Cal-Poly thoughts/predictions

homer

A month ago I would have said CP by 20. Things do look different now. I'm saying UND by 1. 31-30.

I honestly don't think we have a chance against poly IF we give up 30 points.

Against a run option team, generally you need to limit them to 2/3 yard runs, which turns into long(time) drives. I Don't know if we have the fire power to score 31 points in limited amount of time offensively.

I'm going to predict UND 21-17. Go Sioux!

I'm genuinely excited for this game, finally a decent team coming in and challenging us at home. Hopefully the crowd should be good and we get to see a great game. I haven't missed a UND football game in years, and I talked my wife out of going to a cousin's house warming just so I could go to this game! (To be honest, she wasn't keen on going to the house warming either)

• Upvote 1

The only prediction I am going to make is the winner of this game will win the last Great West Championship before heading to the Big Sky. Should be a great game. Got to say the Sioux have to be the favorite seeing that it is in Grand Forks, but I can see it going either way. Wish I could be there, but will be glue to my TV. Is it Saturday monring (11:00 am PST) yet???? Can not wait.

The only prediction I am going to make is the winner of this game will win the last Great West Championship before heading to the Big Sky. Should be a great game. Got to say the Sioux have to be the favorite seeing that it is in Grand Forks, but I can see it going either way. Wish I could be there, but will be glue to my TV. Is it Saturday monring (11:00 am PST) yet? ??? Can not wait.

SloStang:

Just wanted to thank you for being such a fair and impartial fan on other boards. You are a class act! When the Mustangs aren't playing the Sioux, I root for Cal Poly because of fans like you.

• Upvote 1

The only prediction I am going to make is the winner of this game will win the last Great West Championship before heading to the Big Sky. Should be a great game. Got to say the Sioux have to be the favorite seeing that it is in Grand Forks, but I can see it going either way. Wish I could be there, but will be glue to my TV. Is it Saturday monring (11:00 am PST) yet? ??? Can not wait.

Good to see you over here.. I can not wait for the game ... it should be a great game. I am worried about M. Rodgers getting to the corner against the Sioux defense. Do you know if Asa is going to play and if not how is the depth at that corner. Good Luck and my best team win tomorrow.

SloStang:

Just wanted to thank you for being such a fair and impartial fan on other boards. You are a class act! When the Mustangs aren't playing the Sioux, I root for Cal Poly because of fans like you.

Thanks start2city and back at you. I was really glad to see UND go to the Big Sky with Cal Poly. Great fans and program.

Good to see you over here.. I can not wait for the game ... it should be a great game. I am worried about M. Rodgers getting to the corner against the Sioux defense. Do you know if Asa is going to play and if not how is the depth at that corner. Good Luck and my best team win tomorrow.

Not sure about Asa. I do know that SUU threw for 207 yards in the first half with Asa in last week and only 90 in the second half with him on the side line. Last year Nico Molino and Bejon Samoodi split time at the other CB spot and I would guess that if Asa does not play they will be the starters. Vante Johnson has alos seen a lot of time at both CB and safety and he will probably see time there too.