SiouxSports.com Forum

Fire Muss

darell1976

Wear two for me, because I'm not driving 5 hours for that product anymore.

I wouldn't either, luckily i live in town and not Williston like you...Dakota Dan lives in Williston and I already have enough time convincing him to make the same drive to watch this sad blowouts that are over after 20 Minutes.

If it wasn't for tailgating I might not go either...well that and I keep my mom company.

I wouldn't either, luckily i live in town and not Williston like you...Dakota Dan lives in Williston and I already have enough time convincing him to make the same drive to watch this sad blowouts that are over after 20 Minutes.

If it wasn't for tailgating I might not go either...well that and I keep my mom company.

tailgating is always solid... I feel that watching everyone set up tents and the guy I saw sitting underneath a tree in the rain was the most effort I saw all day, and the Pride of the North band. I'll give them a gold star too for their rainy day efforts.

It's always darkest before the dawn. Right now it couldn't get any darker for this program. Firing Muss is step one in getting things to brighten up around here.

I'm not so sure about that. To continue with your analogy, it seems to me the sun has just set, and we are staring at about 8-9 hours of a full moon before daybreak.

A loss at Idaho St. would be the newest low point for this program.

Well, according to Sagarin it's about a toss-up at their place, maybe UND by a point or two. A loss in Pocatello is realistic...I don't want to say likely but at this point all bets are off...

Well, according to Sagarin it's about a toss-up at their place, maybe UND by a point or two. A loss in Pocatello is realistic...I don't want to say likely but at this point all bets are off...

Unfortunately this game will be far more difficult than it should be. They will be smelling blood, and UND has no confidence.

Are there any recent examples of FCS schools firing coaches during the season, at least for reasons other than off-the-field scandals? Clearly it happens at the FBS level, but I honestly don't know how rare it is at lower levels.

That is a good question, after a quick search I wasn't able to turn up any firings mid season in FCS...it was a very quick web search though.