SiouxSports.com Forum

Idaho

darell1976

IS ESPN3.com an online only broadcast?

Rumors Bar shows the webcast of sioux hockey games. Wonder if they will do the same for this football game?

Edit. I don't see it even listed on ESPN3.com, so it looks like it might not even be broadcast.

On the UND team page on espn.com, it lists espn3.com on the schedule for the Idaho AND Fresno games.

Actual live video, or radio as usual?

It should be the actual live video. UND and Idaho both use NeuLion as their webhost. Whenever UND plays AT a school that also uses NeuLion, we almost always pick up their webcasts. That is why it is good for people to regularly check the webcasts on FightingSIoux.com, there have been many times I have caught away games by checking North Dakota Insider.

It should be the actual live video. UND and Idaho both use NeuLion as their webhost. Whenever UND plays AT a school that also uses NeuLion, we almost always pick up their webcasts. That is why it is good for people to regularly check the webcasts on FightingSIoux.com, there have been many times I have caught away games by checking North Dakota Insider.

Nice signature, good work.

Good to know, thanks for the insight. Unfortunately my only chance of picking up this game will be the AM station out of Dickinson and or Beaulah as I am leaving Colorado today to go on a 4 day mountain bike trip down the Maah Daah Hey trail in the Badlands north of Medora. Should be interesting!

I watched part of the BD/ID game last nite and they are definitely not the team they were last year. That said we will still have to play a nearly perfect game with no effing stupid penalties; I guess in that regard we can only get better lol. Nearly 100 yards in penalties is like shooting yourself in both feet.

I watched the first part of the Idaho game as well. Their first drive was great but they fell apart after BG scored especially after BG's second touchdown. Still, from the description of the UND-Drake game, I would go with Idaho over UND especially if UND continues to be penalty happy and it continues with the plain Jane offense (do they know how to throw the ball down field?).

Idaho may not be the same team they were last year but is UND still the same team (different players, same play calling, same results)? I think we are all looking for improvement from UND and this will be answered by the end of the season.

I think if UND beats Idaho it would be a game similar to that of when USF beat Notre Dame Saturday. Hope like hell that Idaho turns the ball over, don't turn the ball over at all, and score on your possessions on the plus side of the fifty.

It'd be nice to see the Sioux open up the playbook a bit as well. Idaho knows they'll get a lot of Sutton.....wouldn't mind seeing a play action to Sutton to start the game and have Bradely throw the ball as far as he can down the sideline to Hardin. That may make them think twice about committing 7 or 8 to the box for run support....

Don't be too hard on him, its been a tough last couple of days for bison fans. :lol::lol:

Only tough part of the last couple days is DJ won't be playing this Saturday.

My prediction. Idaho 38

UND 21

Idaho could very easily be held to less but then again so can UND. The more points that get scored, the worse off UND is.

Obviously early season computer rankings must be taken with a grain of salt, but both Sagarin and Massey currently have Idaho as the 14th-worst FBS team in the country. Sagarin has Idaho just 18 spots higher than UND. On paper, this appears to be the most favorable matchup UND has had vs. an FBS program.