SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs Michigan Tech

AZSIOUX

And even your "best" goalie in the league might not be enough to get you in the ncaas. At least your not underachieving with a team full of draft picks! :0

I think it's funny how the Minneapolis Saint Paul media has dumbed down the Gophers definition of what success should be... Now making the WCHA Final Five is going to be looked at as being successful. This is a team that has 19 NHL draft choices on it. Now success defined as getting home ice for the WCHA playoffs.

We're not. Patterson will be in the nets both nights this weekend. :)

Ah yeah! Baby steps... Your team better not look past UAA or they could end up taking the Gophers to three games and possibly losing. If I was the UAA coach I would put a hurt on Minnesota's Pansies on Ice. I would hit them at every opportunity, If the Gophers started the after the Whistle crap I would oblige them, I might have the forward spray the goalie snow, give him an extra tap and hit C-Piss at every turn...

Ah yeah! Baby steps... Your team better not look past UAA or they could end up taking the Gophers to three games and possibly losing. If I was the UAA coach I would put a hurt on Minnesota's Pansies on Ice. I would hit them at every opportunity, If the Gophers started the after the Whistle crap I would oblige them, I might have the forward spray the goalie snow, give him an extra tap and hit C-Piss at every turn...

Spraying the goalie that is bush league, but finishing all the checks play through the whistle and tap back if they are going to shove and run. And UAA should call the officials from the big ten swimming and diving championships to judge C-Piss's performances.

We saw what this kind of tactic did to the goofs against Tech a few weeks back. They got a fighting major and a bunch of penalty minutes. I totally agree, give the diver a reason to dive. Let Patterson know that you are into the game and intend on being at the xcel next weekend. I have a feeling the goofs are ripe for a letdown.

We saw what this kind of tactic did to the goofs against Tech a few weeks back. They got a fighting major and a bunch of penalty minutes. I totally agree, give the diver a reason to dive. Let Patterson know that you are into the game and intend on being at the xcel next weekend. I have a feeling the goofs are ripe for a letdown.

I think it would be fun to coach the Seawolves this weekend against Minnesota's Pansies on Ice. I would tell Jade Portwood to just go out and hammer someone. See that little turd wearing 17 diving all over the ice and running his mouth, crush him...

I think it would be fun to coach the Seawolves this weekend against Minnesota's Pansies on Ice. I would tell Jade Portwood to just go out and hammer someone. See that little turd wearing 17 diving all over the ice and running his mouth, crush him...

sounds good to me!

Weather in the valley sounds like it is going to ugly later today. For those of us wanting to travel up I-29, a "hands on" road report throughout the day would be appreciated. I'm planning to head out around 4:30pm with my kids, but don't want to be stupid if it's a whiteout or glare ice...there is always tomorrow's game. Any info will be appreciated.

Weather in the valley sounds like it is going to ugly later today. For those of us wanting to travel up I-29, a "hands on" road report throughout the day would be appreciated. I'm planning to head out around 4:30pm with my kids, but don't want to be stupid if it's a whiteout or glare ice...there is always tomorrow's game. Any info will be appreciated.

Fargos blizzard is supposed to start around 3 so leave earlier if you can

We're not. Patterson will be in the nets both nights this weekend. :)

First team all-WCHA

F Matt Frattin, UND

F Mike Connolly, Minnesota Duluth

F Jack Connolly, Minnesota Duluth

D Justin Schultz, Wisconsin

D Chay Genoway, UND

G Aaron Dell, UND

Goaltending champion: Aaron Dell, UND

I'm gonna go ahead say "that's no longer debatable".

Story from the Forum:

Forum Link

I'm in the same boat as you. Doesn't look promising.

I agree that spraying the goalie is bush league and finishing checks good, hard and clean is how you establish a physical presence and a psychological edge. If you have to think about being tough, you aren't; and if you have to think about backing up your teammates, you aren't a team.