SiouxSports.com Forum

Goal music question

snooty89

Don't know how old your son is but, here's a little parental advisory for you that the lyrics and video trend toward an adult theme. That said, I think "Chelsea Dagger" is a great song, a real ear-worm you cannot get out of your head.

• 2 months later...

A suggestion for music after the Sioux score.

• Oh!
  • Okay, okay, okay, Ahhh!
  • Hey I'm trying to get crunk
  • See 'em

• Tell 'em how we gonna come (CRUNK)
  • Tell 'em why they don't want none (CRUNK)
  • Tell 'em why they better run (CRUNK)

• CRUNK CRUNK crunk
  • Stand up and get crunk (CRUNK)
  • Stand up and get crunk (CRUNK)

• Here we come to get you (you better get crunk)
  • Here we come to get you (a little bit more crunk)
  • Here we come to get you (you better get crunk)
  • Here we come to get you (a little bit more crunk)

• [Verse 1: Ying Yang Twins]
  • Crank it up, thats what we gonna do
  • Crank you up, me and my brother we came to get CRUNK
  • We won't stop (nope) we keep on coming cause
  • We won't quit, thats why we keep bringin hits

• [Verse 2: Ying Yang Twins]
  • We droppin' everything you poppin'
  • From the Ying Yang Twins again
  • To make your adrenaline, pump right on through your skin
  • And make that crunk again (crunk)
  • In Two thou. they was'nt playin' our deal
  • But we came on back, cause we needed to win
  • We jumped out like a jack and a russel
  • Like I added with a fag doing sack in my sock

The Saints played it after each score the past couple of years. Last year in the playoffs against the Cardinals, the Cardinal return man was dancing to it waiting for the kick-off. I'm sure he got an earful from his coaches.

A suggestion for music after the Sioux score.

maybe it's just me, but that might be one of the worst songs i've ever heard :silly: i realize these guys sell a ton of records and it is probably a very popular song, but i might have to get up and leave if they start playing this at sioux games... no offense to you geauxsioux, just not my style

maybe it's just me, but that might be one of the worst songs i've ever heard :silly: i realize these guys sell a ton of records and it is probably a very popular song, but i might have to get up and leave if they start playing this at sioux games... no offense to you geauxsioux, just not my style

I realized when I posted this that North Dakota is not New Orleans and tastes in music were likely completely different, but I can attest to the fact that Crunk does keeps an excessive noise level going after a score. People are standing, shouting, singing, dancing, etc.

Evidence..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gcigwkeVD8

Edit (for MadScout03): "When the Saints Come Marching In" gets played first, as it the official Saints song. Stand up and Cheer would be played first.

Edited by GeauxSioux

The only music that should be played after a goal is the fight song. This is college, not the pros. You want to hear pop music after a goal, then head to St. Paul.

why go to St.Paul....? the Wild don't score many goals so you might have to attend a couple of games to hear a goal song. :silly:

I love the Crunk song! (end sarcasm)

Maybe because it would absolutely positively have ZERO CHANCE of EVER getting air time at the REA?

I mean... all you have to do is define the term "crunk" and voila.... the NO vote.

But yeah, that's arguably one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life.

Like EPIC SUCK.

I definitely could go on with this one.

Look up the definition of crunk. There are two. Neither are all that complimentary.

I'm going to make one clarification:

I wasn't trying to take a dig on you GeauxSioux. I just don't find the song amusing or even good.

I probably felt the same way when I first heard it, but hearing it all season on WWL and then experiencing it in the Superdome, it grew on me. I didn't take it personally. :glare:

Edit: By the way, the definition of "crunk" I heard was "get hyper".

Edited by GeauxSioux

I probably felt the same way when I first heard it, but hearing it all season on WWL and then experiencing it in the Superdome, it grew on me. I didn't take it personally. ;)

Edit: By the way, the definition of "crunk" I heard was "get hyper".

Can't they say "Let's Get Hyper" then and not "Let's Get Crunk"? :glare: