SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CORNELL

AZSIOUX

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DU has overtaken Wisconsin as the number two rival IMO.

I dislike DU more than Minnesota.

I admit that my sister did go to UMN so I'm partially biased towards their academics (at least their school of business anyways).

I also think that Lucia has only said stupid things in the past but has only done so very sparingly.

Gwoz does it all the time AND has the ability to manipulate the league and its officials.

So, I'll root for the Gophers before I'll root for DU, but I'll root for DU before I'll ever root for an ECACHLMAO or BC team.

DU has overtaken Wisconsin as the number two rival IMO.
anecdote -- the past few years I've had to temporarily upgrade SiouxSports's capacity twice a year: for the away Wisconsin games and March-end of season. This year, the forum buckled under the load of the away Denver games for the first time. Haven't had such unexpected traffic that things went down in at least a couple years, now.

anecdote -- the past few years I've had to temporarily upgrade SiouxSports's capacity twice a year: for the away Wisconsin games and March-end of season. This year, the forum buckled under the load of the away Denver games for the first time. Haven't had such unexpected traffic that things went down in at least a couple years, now.

I think there was some increased interest that week due to the injury to Chay that week as well.