SiouxSports.com Forum

New Uniforms?

breakin face

RBK is the manufacturer of the jerseys. They differ from Gemini in the material they are made with and the cut of the jersey. North Dakota will be the first college team to wear the infamous "RBK Edge" jersey. This is the jersey made famous by the NHL. It has a rounded hemline at the bottom which creates some awkward uniform designs. Most likely the new North Dakota jerseys will consist of horizontal striping directly at the hemline or vertical striping of some sort to make the curved hem less noticeable.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RBK is the manufacturer of the jerseys. They differ from Gemini in the material they are made with and the cut of the jersey. North Dakota will be the first college team to wear the infamous "RBK Edge" jersey. This is the jersey made famous by the NHL. It has a rounded hemline at the bottom which creates some awkward uniform designs. Most likely the new North Dakota jerseys will consist of horizontal striping directly at the hemline or vertical striping of some sort to make the curved hem less noticeable.

the RBK Edge jerseys are very nice. either way UND will come up with some sort of nice design on the sweaters.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'd guess they'd unveil the jerseys at the Meet the Sioux thingy on September 12.

You can't be that smart, so, who told you. :angry:

New Uniforms at Sioux Fan Fest

PS - I haven't seen the new mens jerseys. The womens' green and black jerseys are fine. Please, please, please keep the mens' white jersey traditional, and not like that abomination that is the womens'.

You can't be that smart, so, who told you. :angry:

New Uniforms at Sioux Fan Fest

PS - I haven't seen the new mens jerseys. The womens' green and black jerseys are fine. Please, please, please keep the mens' white jersey traditional, and not like that abomination that is the womens'.

do we really need to change the design on them? can't we just keep them the way they are or does nike have the rights to the currrent style?

do we really need to change the design on them? can't we just keep them the way they are or does nike have the rights to the currrent style?

who knows. hak will do what he wants but ill guess and say they are very cool as i cant see hak letting them get out of control as the sioux have had the most popular jerseys out there since the new logo came in 2001. i cant wait to see them and buy all 3!!

Found this on Brad's blog. http://www.letsgosioux.blogspot.com/

Idalski has mock-up's of the new jersey styles. I like the green and black but think the white is lame. Leafsguy made a good point that they should also go back to green helmets and breezers at home with the white tops. i agree.

NoDakWomen09.jpg

I'm just praying to god that they don't look anything like these. You can see the white version jersey framed in the background of this Idalski video shot at the REA. Never mind. The link doesn't seem to be going directly to the video. It is the last interview of Idalski talking about the Lamoureux twins playing for team USA.

I hope that they keep them remotely similar to what the team has now. And I hope that the women's jersey's are similar to the men's. I don't want to become one of those schools that is changing jersey styles every couple of years. Let's build a distinct brand for UND and keep it.