SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Scores and Updates

AZSIOUX

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are some great scores to see. As someone said earlier...its all about parity nowadays. Miami looked like the much better team against Denver although they were a #4 seed, and you knew that one of these years Air Force would get by that first round game. I'm now officially an Air Force backer as well. :huh:

PS: God it was great seeing Denver in Minnesota's locker room. I bet they walked all over the M. :D

I had Vermont winning their game today, but picked wrong in the mich/af game and the miami/du game. I don't remember if I picked princeton or UMD... but i don't really care as all i want is this damn love affair across the country with UMD to come crashing down. it's getting on my nerves. But don't get me started on that.

North Dakota still has to get there themselves... And with the way higher seeds are going today, that may not happen.

It sounds like he will be going there regardless of if the Sioux make it.

I'm not overly optimistic of UND's chances of coming out of the region of death. But anything's possible. :D

North Dakota still has to get there themselves... And with the way higher seeds are going today, that may not happen.

Unforunately we have to go through two Hockey East teams to get there and there is no way tOSU beats BU tomorrow, they are far too superior.

(Not joking)

It sounds like he will be going there regardless of if the Sioux make it.

I'm not overly optimistic of UND's chances of coming out of the region of death. But anything's possible. :D

I am with you on that.

Don't forget - THERE'S NO BC EITHER!!!!!!! :D

I know and no Gophers!!

I am going to the FF regardless of who is in it. I wasn't assuming the Sioux would make it. If they do, that would be great. I'm just glad that certain teams (DU, UM, UM, BC) won't be there. The way things are going, it may be a very interesting FF, with the usual names not being there.

Unforunately we have to go through two Hockey East teams to get there and there is no way tOSU beats BU tomorrow, they are far too superior.

(Not joking)

I wouldn't downplay Bemidji at all. I believe it was Denver's last title run, that Bemidji gave them the toughest game of the tournament. Bemidji will show ready to play. They know that they're the big time underdog, and I bet those boys are loving it right now. I picked BU, but I won't be a bit surprised if Bemidji pulls out the upset.

Now, in North Dakota's game, I picked against North Dakota in my weekly INCH Pick 'Em. Everytime I've picked against them this year...they proved me wrong. Let's hope that trend continues. Honestly though, I picked against them early in the week because it was fresh off last weekend, and I wasn't happy with how we played last weekend. I won't be surprised if we're headed home tomorrow either.

I know and no Gophers!!

I am going to the FF regardless of who is in it. I wasn't assuming the Sioux would make it. If they do, that would be great. I'm just glad that certain teams (DU, UM, UM, BC) won't be there. The way things are going, it may be a very interesting FF, with the usual names not being there.

ic

I know and no Gophers!!

IF BU or Notre Dame doesn't make it there, it could make for a very interesting FF. Well, if both aren't there, it would definitely be a fun one to watch. However, I think Jeff Jackson has Notre Dame rolling. They made it to the finals last year, and they're back again this year. I tried to change on my brackets today, with Notre Dame winning it, but Jim must have shut down changes an hour early or so, because it wouldn't let me change it...so now I'm like a lot of others with BU winning it all.

I wouldn't downplay Bemidji at all. I believe it was Denver's last title run, that Bemidji gave them the toughest game of the tournament. Bemidji will show ready to play. They know that they're the big time underdog, and I bet those boys are loving it right now. I picked BU, but I won't be a bit surprised if Bemidji pulls out the upset.

I picked Bemidji State, too, but they're playing the other ND - Notre Dame. Ohio State plays the BU Terriers in the other Northeast Regional semifinal.

Dave

IF BU or Notre Dame doesn't make it there, it could make for a very interesting FF. Well, if both aren't there, it would definitely be a fun one to watch. However, I think Jeff Jackson has Notre Dame rolling. They made it to the finals last year, and they're back again this year. I tried to change on my brackets today, with Notre Dame winning it, but Jim must have shut down changes an hour early or so, because it wouldn't let me change it...so now I'm like a lot of others with BU winning it all.

I haven't gotten one game right yet and I picked Notre Dame to win it all. So that doesn't look too good for the Irish.

I picked Bemidji State, too, but they're playing the other ND - Notre Dame. Ohio State plays the BU Terriers in the other Northeast Regional semifinal.

Dave

BSU has an outstanding first line, but the talent and scoring drop off after that. ND has too much depth for BSU. I think BSU will play them failry close for two and then ND wins by three in the third. I wouldn't be stunned if Serratore pulls out an upset, but I think N D has too many horses for BSU to overcome.