SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Scores and Updates

AZSIOUX

I did too, but I think they've been bitten by the "WCHA rules" bug. In one-and-done hockey, your last game doesn't matter. THIS ONE does.

If that is indeed the rule for WCHA teams, then the Sioux should have clear sailing into the Potomac.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO matter how much I dislike DU, I would have liked them to win. I would like UMD to come back and win. Everyone on this site should or should have too. No matter what Du or Gwoz has done, it has been mentioned that the WCHA is the "premier" college hockey conference and so far it hasn't shown up. It is a great conference but no matter how well we think it is, we kid of have to beat the other conferences when it matters to prove that. It looks like the Sioux may be the last hope. GO SIOUX!!

NO matter how much I dislike DU, I would have liked them to win. I would like UMD to come back and win. Everyone on this site should or should have too. No matter what Du or Gwoz has done, it has been mentioned that the WCHA is the "premier" college hockey conference and so far it hasn't shown up. It is a great conference but no matter how well we think it is, we kid of have to beat the other conferences when it matters to prove that. It looks like the Sioux may be the last hope. GO SIOUX!!

Ok...well...I'm with ya on UMD, because I do have WCHA pride. But DU has cost the Sioux too much over the years...they are a notch up from Gophers in my book. So the question is...would you be rooting for the gophers tonight?

Me in '89? I sat there with my Haavaad sweatshirt on, beer in hand, cheering on Ted Donato and Co. to their OT win over the rodents.

But that's just me.

So...GO DAWGS!! (While you can!!)

Pretty sure that Princeton out-shot the Sioux in that game though. JPL and sniping were the difference for the Sioux.
Outshot, outskated and outchanced; deserved to win. That was a clear sign that the wheels had fallen off. Having Dunc and Kozek picking corners just hid it for a couple games.

Ok...well...I'm with ya on UMD, because I do have WCHA pride. But DU has cost the Sioux too much over the years...they are a notch up from Gophers in my book. So the question is...would you be rooting for the gophers tonight?

Me in '89? I sat there with my Haavaad sweatshirt on, beer in hand, cheering on Ted Donato and Co. to their OT win over the rodents.

But that's just me.

So...GO DAWGS!! (While you can!!)

Depends on who they are playing. BC or BU then yes but only because of what BC has done to the Sioux over the last couple of years, and BC and BU because of the East Coast bias. I really, really DO NOT like the Goofs but WCHA pride needs to show. Everyone on here makes the arguement that we are the best so lets show it, a win is a win.

Dogs tie, GO dogs! and GO SIOUX!!