SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Scores and Updates

AZSIOUX

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yale scores just as the announcer is talking about the VT goalie having a shutout. Haha.

Nicely done dude.

VT 4

Yale 1

FINAL

I have been saying all year long that Yale, Princeton and Cornell are over rated. Yale just proved me right.

I picked Bemidji State, too, but they're playing the other ND - Notre Dame. Ohio State plays the BU Terriers in the other Northeast Regional semifinal.

Dave

I knew that too. :D Okay, I did pick Notre Dame, but I still won't be surprised to see Bemidji win that game. On the other hand, I won't be surprised if Notre Dame plays a solid game tomorrow, and the next game, and the next game, and the next game. OSU and BU...well, I don't know if OSU can even come close to skating with BU. North Dakota though needs to focus on the home team, because they'll give them all they can handle, and maybe more.

That's too bad; I thought Bulldog faithful + all those hockey crazy Gopher fans would pack the place.

;-) Yeah...those hockey crazy gopher fans that sold out the arena. I mean...they could always wear their "Wild" jersey's, right?

The State of Hockey is...um...is...well...um...

:D