SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Scores and Updates

AZSIOUX

Thanks brian for keeping us in the game. I can't believe Princeton's radio ditched us. They could take a lesson from those guys at Holy Cross on how to broadcast a regional game.

No problem. I didn't know if anyone was reading. I was talking to myself there for a bit. :D

I'll keep going then.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem. I didn't know if anyone was reading. I was talking to myself there for a bit. :D

I'll keep going then.

Yes...please keep going. My son and I are reading this while watching Toews and Parise in overtime. Doesn't get much better than that....except listening to the game. Thanks Brian!!

Yes...please keep going. My son and I are reading this while watching Toews and Parise in overtime. Doesn't get much better than that....except listening to the game. Thanks Brian!!

Toews almost put it away...Hawks eventually did. Zubrus couldn't get off the ice to get Parise out there again.

UMD doesn't have the same swagger that they had in the F5. They aren't winning the battles to the puck (or getting the bounces that they got in StP).

Princeton is fast though, so that has a lot to do with it.

Princeton has speed, that's not their problem. Kalemba has shored up the gap between the pipes a bit this year, and the Jubinville line has even better chemistry. They won't be a pushover for Miami.

Last year Kalemba had never seen anyone with a shot like Kozek...it blew past him before he saw it. Nor had he seen anyone snipe the corner like Duncan...it caught him off guard. Pretty sure that Princeton out-shot the Sioux in that game though. JPL and sniping were the difference for the Sioux.

Princeton has speed, that's not their problem. Kalemba has shored up the gap between the pipes a bit this year, and the Jubinville line has even better chemistry. They won't be a pushover for Miami.

Last year Kalemba had never seen anyone with a shot like Kozek...it blew past him before he saw it. Nor had he seen anyone snipe the corner like Duncan...it caught him off guard. Pretty sure that Princeton out-shot the Sioux in that game though. JPL and sniping were the difference for the Sioux.

I think it was something like 38-18 PU or something like that. Really outshot UND.

Duncan and Kozek did them in though. :D

4min left in 3rd.

C'mon, Duluth! Is the sun gonna shine on this dog's butt or what? I picked you guys to ride Stalock to DC.

I did too, but I think they've been bitten by the "WCHA rules" bug. In one-and-done hockey, your last game doesn't matter. THIS ONE does.