SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Scores and Updates

AZSIOUX

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was in Madison and remember being nervous until they got the 3 goal lead on Princeton.

I don't remember the Tigers getting this many quality chances on JPL though. Princeton has a goal, a partial breakaway, and a good 2on1 chance already this period.

The Tigah's didn't have that many odd-man rushes, but they generated some good chances 5 on 5 and had a couple power play's that made me nervous. Like you said though, once the Sioux were up 3, it was clear sailing.

Brian I read your post about puck luck on uscho.com and you are dead on with that one. Stalock is an incredible goaltender, but he got some bounces last week that were straight out of the twilight zone...

I'm glad that he's coming back down to earth, even just a little bit.

Where's the old thread for the MN/Minn-Duluth Final Five play-in game? I think there was a link to Duluth's audio on that thread. AZ Sioux put it on, I think. I can't find it, though.

Neither of the links in that thread are working, well I guess the links work but the audio doesn't seem to start. Pretty sure this is the thread you're looking for:

http://forum.siouxsports.com/index.php?showtopic=12284

UMD scores again.

3-2

Ok...good for Scotty and Co. Maybe it will give them some confidence...they are not a high scoring team. They need to find a way to shut Princeton down...if the tigah's score again, I think that's it.