SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Scores and Updates

AZSIOUX

1. Bob Norton is horrible.

2. DU is playing really crappy. Miami doesn't look great, but since DU didn't show up, it doesn't matter.

3. Air Force is going to beat the Vermont/Yale winner IMO. Both those teams look very slow. Air Force looked fast and took advantage of their chances.

4. I will laugh if DU loses tonight and then Bozak goes pro right away...as the DU fans made a pretty big deal about him coming back for the playoffs.

5. Whoever has to face the AF/VT/Yale regional winner in the F4 will have a much easier path to the title game. While I am glad that Air Force beat UM, UM outchanced them pretty significantly.

Did Bozak even get drafted? not that it matters i guess but I didnt think he did.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!!! 2 Holy Crosses?:D?

I think this is a good thing. It drives home the win-or-go-home point for a certain team in green and white.

I know one thing: NONE of Ryan Duncan's remaing 4 collegiate games will be taken lightly. He will leave it all on the ice, and he will convince his teammates to do the same.

GO SIOUX!!!

That sure did look like the best regional to get into; I don't see why AF can't get to the FF.

While it is a nice story, the Air Force goalie was the reason the Falcons won today. Air Force was shot an obscene 43-13.

There could be two number one seeds done before the night is over. I guess the pundits were wrong again eh?

No, he was not drafted.

But he is being "courted" by several NHL teams, and I would be VERY surprised if he came back for another year at DU.

I read that he is being courted by like 26 teams of course the Wild don't want him because he is a college hockey player.

While it is a nice story, the Air Force goalie was the reason the Falcons won today. Air Force was shot an obscene 43-13.

There could be two number one seeds done before the night is over. I guess the pundits were wrong again eh?

Parity in the league! :D

YEEHAA - Miami scores 4-1 :D

I just saw former fighting sioux great Ryan Manke at the DU vs Miami game. Everytime they show the fourth Miami goal in slow motionfrom ice level, he is sitting there with a girl in a yellow sweatshirt. DVR is interesting.