NCAA Tourney Scores and Updates

AZSIOUX

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite thing heard last year in Madison:

"Geaux Taigahs"

Ok...well...second favorite. My favorite thing was the ping of Duncan's GTG hitting the pipe before going in.

Wait...make that Third favorite.

The Sioux crowd roar when Kozek put in the Game Winner!!!

:D

Princeton came out with some fire in the 2nd.

Getting all sorts of chances.

15min left in 2nd.

2-1

Princeton gets more SOG than most teams. They peppered JPL last year, but he stood tall. Kozek and Dunc's finally took care of Kalemba.

Princeton gets more SOG than most teams. They peppered JPL last year, but he stood tall. Kozek and Dunc's finally took care of Kalemba.

Yeah, I was in Madison and remember being nervous until they got the 3 goal lead on Princeton.

I don't remember the Tigers getting this many quality chances on JPL though. Princeton has a goal, a partial breakaway, and a good 2on1 chance already this period.

If Minnesota, UND, or Denver would have gotten half the bounces that Princeton is getting against Stalock we might have seen some different outcomes.

Stalock is a different goalie once he gets behind in a game. Wouldn't surprise me if Princeton put up four on him here in a bit.