SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Scores and Updates

AZSIOUX

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like UAH in Atlantic Hockey to make 12, bring Air Force in the fold with Denver and CC where they belong.

Air Force went to Atlantic Hockey to play Army more often and there was talk that Navy was going to go from club to D-I and join AH as well. That's was one the reasons Navy became hosts for this year's Frozen Four. But not alot has been said ove rthe last couple of years on when or if Navy was stepping up to D-I.

WOW

HOLY $%^

so sweet for bemidji state, what a wierd year for ncaa hockey and this tourney. the most crazy year ever for top seeds just getting dumped. bsu can beat miami!

if i go its time to break out the gary sargent bsu jersey!

WOW

HOLY $%^

so sweet for bemidji state, what a wierd year for ncaa hockey and this tourney. the most crazy year ever for top seeds just getting dumped. bsu can beat miami!

if i go its time to break out the gary sargent bsu jersey!

I'll be wearing my Bryce Methven captian's jersey :(

So who's at the Frozen Four from the west?

Let's see ...

Miami, which plays in the CCHA, which plays strict enforcement of rules against obstruction, meaning speed and skating are valued, and

Bemidji State, which plays in the CHA, and which plays a speed and skating game.

Are you listening Greg Shepherd?

Are you listening Bruce McLeod?