SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Scores and Updates

AZSIOUX

thanks az, let me guess who you are rooting for :(

yeah GO BEAVERS

i have a plane ticket to DC and wasnt gona go but if the beavs can keep it rolling i may have to just go afterall, we will see

go bemidji!!

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BU takes 2-1 lead on PPG with 14 seconds left in 3rd

unh guy slapped it in with his glove. ouch!

merose just said he hasnt seen a goal scored with under 3 seconds left, he must have a short memory :( damn unh

unh guy slapped it in with his glove. ouch!

merose just said he hasnt seen a goal scored with under 3 seconds left, he must have a short memory :( damn unh

AZSioux

you have to remember barry is a huge Nodak fan and poor gary thorne without bc or nodak in the tournament he might just skip the f4

AZSioux

you have to remember barry is a huge Nodak fan and poor gary thorne without bc or nodak in the tournament he might just skip the f4

Barry? Melrose? Yesterday he sure didn't sound like a "huge" nodak fan. I will agree that he loves Gregoire, he wouldn't stop talking about him. But he sounded more like a new hampshire fan yesterday.

BU's close win over UNH makes yesterday's loss harder to take.

I feel that we have a more balanced attack than UNH...if BU would have played like that against UND, I think we could have taken them.

Oh well, we'll never know now.

Hats off to UNH, they played a good two games.

Barry? Melrose? Yesterday he sure didn't sound like a "huge" nodak fan. I will agree that he loves Gregoire, he wouldn't stop talking about him. But he sounded more like a new hampshire fan yesterday.

"New Hampshire goes for the tie....YES!!!"

:(

Maybe BU isn't a lock.

Still, I predict a BU/Cornell NC game.

BU wins 2-1 in OT

I think UNH was the stiffest competition that they'll face on the way to the title. Regardless of what Vermont did against them in the regular season, I was much more impressed with BU than VT in the two games in the tourney thus far.

I think they'll roll over VT and then beat the Miami/Cornell or BSU winner.

UNH dominated BU the same way the Sioux dominated UNH, although the puck went in better yesterday. Quite a few games like that in this year's NCAAs, with the team carrying the play losing.

That hurts. It felt like BU was vulnerable this weekend and I thought the Sioux were just the team to take advantage of it.