SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will gladly eat crow if anyone has any to serve it. I'll do it every time a team loses that's ahead of us until the season ends. As long as the crow is cooked, and I can sprinkle a little Lawry's on it.

You can come over and I will cook some for us on the grill :D

I didn't see it posted anywhere, so sorry if this is old info, but UW lost 1-0 tonight to Duluth.

Top 5 WCHA:

1) Denver 26

2) UND 25

3) Wisconsin 24

4) CC 21

4) Minnesota 21

4) Duluth 21

Wow how big would an extra point mean to the Sioux right now?

I'm working on my Accounting homework while trying to keep up with the WCHA.... Anyone wanna help with my accounting, I would really appreciate it haha

GO SEAWOLVES (even though I don't know what that is)

It's kinda like an Alaskan Windsong!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-2 FINAL :20 left in OT

That is awesome!! Just goes to show you how much parity there is in the WCHA!

As big as Oprah a week after Christmas.

So... OPRAH isn't feeling good so she goes to the Doctor.

The doctor takes a quick look at her and says... "Well OPRAH, you have a cold, and you need to lose 100 pounds".

OPRAH doesn't agree, and says "Screw you... I'm going to get a second opinion!"

So... OPRAH goes to see the second Doctor.

The doctor takes a quick look at her and says..."Well OPRAH, you have a cold, and you need to lose 100 pounds".

OPRAH gets pissed off, and says "Screw you....I'm going to get a third opinion!"

So OPRAH goes to a third Doctor......

The Doctor takes a quick look at OPRAH...... and says..... Okay OPRAH...... I want you to take your clothes off and get on all fours against the walll (He's pointing to the wall to his left).

She agrees...removes her clothes, quickly gets down on all fours... and waddles over towards the wall.

The Doctor instructs her to make sure she is 6 inches from the wall and stays still. Then he writes down some notes.

Next the doctor tells OPRAH to waddle over to the wall on his right and to stay 6 inches from the wall and stay completely still again. Then he writes down some more notes.

Next The Doctor tells OPRAH to waddle over to the wall in front of him, and to stay still no more than 6 inches from the wall.. At this point OPRAH is a bit confused and a bit agitated, but she still follows the instructions.

As OPRAH is on all fours, staring up at the Doctor, he is busy looking around and writing down some notes.

After a couple of minutes, he thanks OPRAH and tells her she can put her clothes back on.

So as OPRAH is dressing, she says "So Doc, what's the prognosis?"

The Doctor looks OPRAH in the eye and says..."Well OPRAH, you have a cold and you need to lose 100 pounds".

At this point OPRAH is really pissed and says "Jesus Christ.....the first 2 doctors told me that....but they didn't make me get naked on all fours and stay still in front of 3 different walls!!!"

At this point the doctor looks at OPRAH and says...

"I'm sorry OPRAH...... It's just that I'm buying a new black leather love seat.....and I want to know which wall it will look best on!"

wow, just got home from a bday aprty. great news on the sioux and mavs and seapuppies. wow. still in the hunt for sure. go sioux, i will have the game series preview thread up this week sometime with the bye week coming up. GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, nice sat win!!

At this point the doctor looks at OPRAH and says...

"I'm sorry OPRAH...... It's just that I'm buying a new black leather love seat.....and I want to know which wall it will look best on!"

Dude, that's cold...but I'm laughing so hard my gut hurts! :D

If you are referring to the 2 goal lead we puked up in Friday's game at MTU, I hear you! :D

Saturday night shows how tough it is to get points in the league, with home favorites MN, Denver and Wisconsin all losing. The Sioux came home with 3 and 2 points on their last 2 road trips, which is fine if they can continue to take care of business at home.

How big is that season-ending series in Madison looking?

I know it's looking way ahead, but if things stay relatively the same, and it is an important weekend for both teams, what are the chances of getting the games on TV for us prairie dwellers bach here in ND?

I know it's looking way ahead, but if things stay relatively the same, and it is an important weekend for both teams, what are the chances of getting the games on TV for us prairie dwellers bach here in ND?

I can't remember the last time this series at Madison was not on Fox North alternate, but, right now it's not in the schedule. First night on "my madison" tv 14 and second night on wisco public tv. I've never seen any of these scan in to the kuband system, but maybe?